Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Suspension Setup

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dnguyen28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Suspension Setup

Hello everyone, sorry to say but I sold my em2 for a 8th gen accord sedan. Reason why I still post here is because I think the members here are awesome and knowledge and had helped me out alot with my em2. From repairs to suspenions. I still wanna stay here @ this forums.

Anyways, I got a 09 Accord EX Sedan and wanted to know what and which suspension set up I should get. My setup is just for daily drive,no tracking and and which will give closest to stock feel. I narrowed down to 2 choices. Megan Coilover EZ vs Tein Coilover Basic. If anyone can tell me the differences and opinion, I would greatly appreciate it.

Now, I had springs, struct/shocks, and camber kit in the past. Never dealt with coilovers. What would I need for my setup? WOuld I just need Megan or Tein Coilover and a camber kit?

Also, planing to go with 18's cause theres this wheel Im really digging but theres this TMPS(tire monitor pressure system). Anybody know anything about that?