Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

How do I install my air ride suspension?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2013
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
How do I install my air ride suspension?

Some long time forum members might remember the story of the trouble I went through to get this kit in 2007 and after 6 years I'm finally getting around to maybe installing it. I just have no clue what I'm doing so I was hoping someone here could tell me if I have all the pieces and if I'm ready to actually hook this thing up or not.

Old 06-09-2013
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I install my air ride suspension?

I can't offer up much advice here but that's a really cool kit. Can't wait to see it installed. The actual airbag install looks fairly easy it's the electrical and air lines that I'd worry about. But honestly it doesn't look all too bad. Start piecing it together according to the instructions (which hopefully isn't just that page) and you shouldn't have any trouble. You can always do some research on air bag systems and how to install them.
Old 06-09-2013
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

the directions seem very straight forward with nice diagrams just take your time. what system is that anyway ???
Old 06-09-2013
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

It's a Chassis Tech kit from airbagit.com. And it's the DC5000 compressor.