Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Don't destroy me, but Ebay Camber Kit lmao

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: Don't destroy me, but Ebay Camber Kit lmao

Originally Posted by 04 Honda Civic
I think you guys are getting carried away, lol
But you get what you pay for, especially on ebay and chinese things.
But just about everything now a days is made in china
Old 11-05-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PearlVic is an unknown quantity at this point

^ I swear
Old 11-05-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

do you think chinese tourist get mad when they buy a souvenir and it says made in china.
Old 11-05-2012
Registered!!

Guess these are Thai junk cause seller just messaged me back an said they are imported from Thailand lol.
Old 11-05-2012
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

He probably lied. They are made in China. However, I'm going to jump on the you'll be alright bandwagon. I know a thing or two about steel and steel manfuacturing and I can tell you that it will most likely fail at the weld, not the actual molded steel. Weld quality and bushing quality is what you have to worry about here. Don't be suprised if the busings only last a year, but with the price you probably paid for them, who cares. If your concerned about cracking/weld failure just make sure you inspect them every time you rotate your tires. It's not likely they are going to go from good condition to broken that quickly.
Old 11-05-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
But just about everything now a days is made in china
I meant to say Chinese things on ebay.
But Chinese things in general are obviously not the best.

Screw Craftsman for going to China..
Old 11-05-2012
Registered!!

Well I will either be putting them on Wednesday or sometime next week so yeah I should ask one of my good friends to give me his opinion on them since he is a welder, 3rd generation of a welding company here in my town plus him his dad and his grandad go to my church one reason I got custom exhaust flanges made or free