Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Don't destroy me, but Ebay Camber Kit lmao

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PearlVic is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't destroy me, but Ebay Camber Kit lmao

So I was roaming ebay and I seen a Ingalls camber arm, then I cam across these so I figured hey its $80 and if nobody else tries them then who will ever know, so since they looked exactly like the Ingalls and were made of steel I figured they would be fine so I'ma see how they work, they even came with full instructions and and strongly urged me to check all my suspension pieces and make sure nothing is wrong with them and if so replace them immediately before continuing to put them on lol.
Here is a pic
Old 11-02-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Don't destroy me, but Ebay Camber Kit lmao

Old 11-02-2012
Registered!!

Hahahahahahahah they looked better than the powder coated ones, never know instead of a smack in the head they might actually be a good alternative....
Old 11-02-2012
Registered!!

04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

Where were they made?
Old 11-02-2012
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

china town.
Old 11-02-2012
Registered!!

No idea to tell you the truth, but everything ive read on them, mainly on 8th gen civics a lot of ppl are running them and are having 0 problems
Old 11-02-2012
Registered!!

Alex_fl05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Durrr... Lol. They don't have the nut welded into the camber itself like other ones have. That's soo much extra workkk
Old 11-02-2012
Registered!!

04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lowlife9
china town.
Junk.
Old 11-02-2012
Registered!!

good luck.
Old 11-03-2012
Registered!!

Thanks.. might need the luck, but you never know til you try, if they mess up on me... oh well that keeps another dumb *** from buying them aye
Old 11-03-2012
Registered!!

what are the torque specs ???
Old 11-03-2012
Registered!!

No idea on that either, but should be whatever the Ingalls is, all they are is an Ingalls replica, and just for you guys... i messeged the ebay store i get them from and asked them where the camber arms were manufactured.
Old 11-03-2012
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

guess you dont value your life much
Old 11-03-2012
Registered!!

Only reason I got them is because ive read really good reviews on them from tsx, tl, and 8th gen civic forums and everyone that has them likes them and people posted about the same amount of problems with the Ingalls and these with the bushing, thats the only complaint, so my life will be completely fine if they work.... Man you guys are extremely harsh and aren't open to anything different. I don't just order anything, they were better for my wallet and they actually didn't have **** reviews
Old 11-03-2012
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

im just not open to using cheap chinese suspension parts that ive seen crack in half before and total a car.
Old 11-03-2012
Registered!!

Have you seen these crack in half? Have you ever seen these in person? I doubt it, and not being a smart ***, but when a small box with only 2 camber arms in it weighs 20 pounds and theyre made of forged steel i doubt theyre going to break, same material that they make for the acura tsx's and those cars are alot heavier than ours and haven't found a single person after searching many different ways on google about these, now how will you feel if these actually work good and dont break? Just want to know
Old 11-03-2012
Registered!!

Just some examples, take the time to read if you wish, ppl asking about camber kits, some say they have jpower and have had them with 0 problems, no complaints
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/suspe...amber-kit.html

http://tsx.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=855705

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56557

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=69837

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/civic...amber-kit.html

These are just some, even the a some guys on the accord site acted like yall, but maybe this is actually a cheaper kit that does the job.
Old 11-03-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

I think everyone is over reacting on this. A rear camber kit isn't exactly rocket science turbo hondata technology. I've never really seen a rear camber kit fail unless you crash the rear section or something.
Old 11-03-2012
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

true that^. good luck bro.
Old 11-03-2012
Registered!!

Thanks sleepy, and one of the guys on one of them things I posted actually said a guy wrecked and totaled his car from rear end damage and he ha the j power rear camber kit and the camber kit was fine even after he totally e the rear of the car, I researched it, found good results, and bought them, they are cheaper thus they go alon with me not spending every last freakin penny I have on a car
Old 11-03-2012
Registered!!

yeah but not all steel is created equally they just made a mold of the ingalls product and cast it with who knows what in who knows were by who knows with no R&D and no safty standards. people have to be harsh because most people are thick headed and that's the only way to get through to them. were just trying to look out for you so you don't injure yourself or somebody else. its called tuff love there's no need to take offence.

also considering this is a newer product you can't really say nobody has had issues with them they just haven't been around long enough. i remember a coupleyears ago when raceland came out with there coilover everyone had the same attitude saying well you can't say there junk because you never tried them and the people who ordered them have had zero issues. but later down the road is when problems started to happen.
example i told this guy to stay away from raceland and he didn't listen and this is what happened not even 2 months later. http://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/showthread.ph

Last edited by lowlife9; 11-03-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 11-03-2012
Registered!!

I understand and I don't like to argue and dont meantp come off as mad or nothin, but I researched these and got good results, I also looked at raceland/rokkor coils when I first got my car and came up with problems like you just mentioned so I stayed away, all I'm aging is to hold off on jumping the gun with these being "Chinese junk" considering nobody has really had problems with them, I'm that first I can find with them on a em2 civic so we will see.
Old 11-03-2012
Registered!!

And to help any... I read on the Accord forums that some ppl have had these on their cars for 2+ years with no problems I mean like i said never you never know about them on our cars til you try them, could turn out good
Old 11-03-2012
Registered!!

Aetoc will become famous soon enoughAetoc will become famous soon enough

I say giver a go...I bought megan rear arms and one of the nuts that was welded on to the arm broke right off. I replaced it with a new one and away it went. I think if you're not going to be racing the car, those arms will be fine, but there's only one way to find out.
Old 11-03-2012

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lowlife9
yeah but not all steel is created equally they just made a mold of the ingalls product and cast it with who knows what in who knows were by who knows with no R&D and no safty standards. people have to be harsh because most people are thick headed and that's the only way to get through to them. were just trying to look out for you so you don't injure yourself or somebody else. its called tuff love there's no need to take offence.

also considering this is a newer product you can't really say nobody has had issues with them they just haven't been around long enough. i remember a coupleyears ago when raceland came out with there coilover everyone had the same attitude saying well you can't say there junk because you never tried them and the people who ordered them have had zero issues. but later down the road is when problems started to happen.
example i told this guy to stay away from raceland and he didn't listen and this is what happened not even 2 months later. http://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/showthread.ph

While that is true, there is no proof that says this is a bad/good product or what kind of materials/processes that is used. any judgement (good or bad) is only speculation.

Only the test of time can and will tell the quality of this product. And so far it's holding up (unlike rokkors/racelands that went sour real fast)
Old 11-03-2012

Btw link doesn't work
Old 11-03-2012
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

If we don't hear back from you in a week or so, we'll know what happened :P
Old 11-04-2012
Registered!!

link fixed pics on page #3 .
http://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27779

Last edited by lowlife9; 11-04-2012 at 09:39 AM.
Old 11-04-2012
Registered!!

Well I'm not putting them on til next week or so but I'm sure ill be fine I'm goin to have tires rotated and oil change so I'm gone go ahead an have it aligned too.
Old 11-04-2012
Registered!!

I think you guys are getting carried away, lol
But you get what you pay for, especially on ebay and chinese things.

Quick Reply: Don't destroy me, but Ebay Camber Kit lmao