Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

who makes progressive springs for the vic

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006
ultra super duper member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01vic will become famous soon enough01vic will become famous soon enough
who makes progressive springs for the vic

i want to get some progressive springs for my car so that the ride is comfy over bumps and such, but stiffer when i want to play around on curvy roads and im pushing it closer to the limit... i already have tokico blues on stock springs, and i searched for progressive springs and couldnt find any specific brands. so if you could throw some brand and model names out there for me that'd be great

thanks
Old 07-27-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
I have maxspeed lowering springs 1.3 inch drop all around and they are progressive, but I'm sure all the big brands like H&R and Eibach come progressive as well.
Old 07-27-2006
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
any springs that are not on coilovers are progressive. Read the FAQ for a list of springs and go from there.