Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Once again K20 Swppers

Old 08-10-2005
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
k20txem2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Once again K20 Swppers

Okay so i got my car back!!! Boy does it have some GO GO juice now! lol. Anyways i took it in to get an allignment today and everything except the passenger side CASTER was good. So bassically im wondering if anyone else ran into this problem? *01 k20A Civic pulls to the right* If there is any sollution for it? Let me know.
Old 08-11-2005
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
You can't adjust caster. Caster changes when camber changes.
Old 08-11-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
The only real way you can change the caster is crash the car.
The swap didn't cause the issue.
Caster doesn't change without a caster plate. Its the angle of the shock front to back. The "lay back" angle of the shock if you will.
It also won't make the car pull, it can change the steering response to an input, but not cause a drift.
Your toe makes the car pull, camber can also make the car pull.
Old 08-11-2005

k20txem2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well i checked all my numbers on the car, and they are set to the stock limits. But on the Invocie i got, i said "Right Side Caster Can not be changed, Car will pull to right" i can type out all the numbers on the sheet that i got with the alignment.

Last edited by Zzyzx; 08-11-2005 at 04:33 PM.
Old 08-11-2005
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by k20txem2
Well i checked all my numbers on the car, and they are set to the stock limits. But on the Invocie i got, i said "Right Side Caster Can not be changed, Car will pull to right" i can type out all the numbers on the sheet that i got with the alignment.
Set with in stock limits is a very broad term.... meaning just because its with in spec, doesnt mean its any good.... if one side is slightly toed out (with in spec) and one side is toed in (also with in spec) this can cause the car to pull, even though both settings are with in Spec... We need to see the #'s.

(Sorry, hit the edit button rather then the quote....)