Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Not really sure what the problem is... And which forum... Please help me out!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2004
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Not really sure what the problem is... And which forum... Please help me out!

Ok... Well, this has been going on for about 3 weeks...

Whenever I turn the steering wheel It seems something is being pulled? It sounds like something is stretching out...?

The only engine mod i have on my car is the neuspeed upper strut, and i went outside to torque it down and make sure it was 33... And it was...

So, what could the problem be? It sounds like its coming from the drivers side.
Old 02-27-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Does it pop back?
Chances are the upper bearing in the strut went bad. Its a known thing, and a warranty thing as long as your car isn't lowered.
Old 02-27-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
so, how would this be fixed? should i go to the dealership emidiatley?

Is is a big problem? or a little problem?
Old 02-27-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
I'd take it in. It doesn't need to be today, but soon. The car won't fall apart or anything, but its something you should have addressed.
Old 02-28-2004
#1 S2000 Fan

ViNRoCk8 is an unknown quantity at this point
take the strut bar off before you bring it to them