Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Problems with 215/35/18 tires

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VietScouty is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Problems with 215/35/18 tires

Now there are other problems other than just the ride quality of it. I don't know but hopefully you guys can help me out here, I don't know if the quality of the tire makes any difference as far as the longitivity or duration of it. I know that lately one of my buddies had been giving me shiet about how thin my tires are and how likely they're gonna blow out. Now I had argued with him that the reason why my last set of wheels went out fast is because of the negative camber that wears out the tires fast but not only that, more likely the sidewalls will rip because of the pot holes. Ok, it makes sense but then I asked him about those porsche and other sports vehicle that runs on the same tires as I do and all he said is because its got high quality tires and he can't give me any other explaination. I don't understand why he doesn't give those cars shiet about their tires other than mine, it makes no sense but then again...the main question is..."DOES IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE WHEN IT COMES TO QUALITY?" I still have the fear of the sidewalls ripping from the pot holes even though my camber is corrected. Thanks.
Old 01-18-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
you would have to hit a sharp edge to rip a ride wall on those

or ride on a flat