Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Do they make EBC freenstuff brake shoes?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Do they make EBC freenstuff brake shoes?

I was just curious, does EBC have rear brake shoes for our car? All I ever see is the pads. I ask cause when I replace my rotors and pads with the brembo rotors and ebc greenstuff pads, I want something to throw on the rear. Even know the rear doesnt do much of the braking, I personally think it might help. If they dont make them, I ask this question to Zzyzx, where did you get your porterfield R4-s shoes?
Old 03-10-2004
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
EBC only makes pads, and I got my Porterfields from porterfield
Old 03-10-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
When I checked there site, there is no application for the 01+ civic, which one did you use?
Old 03-10-2004
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Fronts: AP 465a R4-S $89.00
Rears: SHOE 517 R4-S $79.00

Call customer service to verify, but thats what I have.