Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Wheel locks for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Wheel locks for sale

I have an extra set of wheels locks that I'm not using and thought I'd put them up for sale. They are conical/acorn type and fill not fit wheels that require "tuner" style lugs, which means they are too fat. They will on the other hand fit "Si" style wheels or honda alloys, or any other allow wheel. Email me if you have any questions. They are McGard premium wheel locks 12mm x 1.5 . I have all the original papers and reorder forms ( ihaven't sent anything in, i kept it all). 4 locks and the key, $10 and $4 for shipping USPS (I use PayPal). I paid $30 originally about 8 months ago. If you want pics I can take and upload some.

Thanks
Old 02-29-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
This should be in the for sale forum!!!
Old 02-29-2004
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
ibtm
Old 03-01-2004
Registered!!

JoeyCrac is an unknown quantity at this point
ibtm!
Old 03-01-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
[quote]They will on the other hand fit "Si" style wheels or honda alloys,. [quote]

Um... no they won't. You don't use conical nuts in Honda wheels, you need to use ball nose ones. Otherwise its a great way to ruin the seats in the rim.
Old 03-01-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
I'm interested...