Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

mods lokc this thread miss hacthy whoreed it up.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Miss_Hatchy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by rijowysock
btw please come from vegas and sit in my car and tell me its not different than any other "civic" out there what we civic lovers do is buy a 3 billion made a year car and turn it into a one of a kind vehicle.

riley
One last thing...I appreciate your attempt to decode my location, but Vegas last time I checked was NOT on the east coast. imp:

By deduction you can see that east coast + sin city is most likely Atlantic City, the next most well known gambling location in the US

I also want to reclarify that I was in no way insulting you or your vehicle, I've never even seen it I am relatively new to the import scene, so I am still becoming accustomed to the mindset of spending large amounts of money to assume a sense of individuality as opposed to achieving sick handling or high horsepower numbers. Of course not everyone is like that, but it's a phenomenon isolated (for the most part) to the import following So if I offend anyone, it's purely accidental
Old 02-27-2004
Registered!!

Originally posted by rijowysock
im prolly ****ing angry caseu this bitch wont shutup and im justn sitting here on my day off after having surgery trying to relax. and she thinks she can flame civic's on a civic site.

riley
Wow, there's no need to act crude or low class because I was simply making a statement. If you are such an individual, then why do you react in a negative manner to what is PURELY my opinion? I see now that you are lacking in manners, and like to name call over the Internet...classy! I find it disappointing to know that you are unable to "relax" because a stranger doesn't agree with your tastes Weird...because I am not in the least bit upset, I was simply trying to understand why certain car owners do the things that they do. But I guess to certain people, disagreeing is enough justification to try and demean others with insults.

BTW, I would never "flame" Civics, I love BOTH of mine to death...but I don't love the people that have perpetuated the 20 inch wheels, fart cans, and decal stereotypes that now plague the import community, all in the name of looking "different" and not even giving the smallest care to actual performance.

I'm not really sure how marveling over your viewpoints is now "flaming Civics". Last time I checked, I was talking to YOU. But you can spin doctor my comments as much as you like and try to incite others to flame me, because I'm outta here...I don't waste text on people that have to resort to name calling. So I'll leave you now to continue to insult and use slurs against me

Last edited by Miss_Hatchy; 02-27-2004 at 11:49 AM.
Old 02-27-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Off topic: miss hatchy do u have AIM.
Old 02-27-2004
Registered!!

^ Heh, doesn't everyone? Check your PMs
Old 02-27-2004
ThE FaMiLy SeDaN

rijowysock will become famous soon enough
idk ur offending me so shutup and become more into the import scene b4 u talk trash

Originally posted by Miss_Hatchy
One last thing...I appreciate your attempt to decode my location, but Vegas last time I checked was NOT on the east coast. imp:

By deduction you can see that east coast + sin city is most likely Atlantic City, the next most well known gambling location in the US

I also want to reclarify that I was in no way insulting you or your vehicle, I've never even seen it I am relatively new to the import scene, so I am still becoming accustomed to the mindset of spending large amounts of money to assume a sense of individuality as opposed to achieving sick handling or high horsepower numbers. Of course not everyone is like that, but it's a phenomenon isolated (for the most part) to the import following So if I offend anyone, it's purely accidental

Last edited by rijowysock; 02-27-2004 at 12:04 PM.
Old 02-27-2004
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
Per request.