Forced Induction Post Questions/information about Forced Induction here

BOOSTED D-Series

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2019
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UnholyEK is an unknown quantity at this point
BOOSTED D-Series

hey guys i know theres alot of forums and places to get this info but i want input from people i can actually talk to. Btw im new to this forum, havent looked through it much just yet, but inwant to know what would the best build be to get 250whp out of my dseries im going to build the motor but need to know what prts i should look for what stage cams and what not i should get. I want to go boosted d series not b. I want to build this second motor i have laying around, and not just go swap in something else right off the bat.
Old 02-21-2019
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: BOOSTED D-Series

Originally Posted by UnholyEK
hey guys i know theres alot of forums and places to get this info but i want input from people i can actually talk to.
So what have you found? There is a metric ton of info on the D series on the internet. Have you checked out the d series
Forum? I think it’s dseries.org maybe .com.

Look for cams and determine which one you need to make that much power.
Old 02-21-2019
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UnholyEK is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: BOOSTED D-Series

I just posted on there, waiting on a reply, i have a bunch of buddies out here who boosted their d series but none of them have even tried to get into the mid 200s. They tell me stage 2 everything greddy turbo with greddy wastegate and run up to 28lbs of boost, but im building the whole motor gun leave the block itself stock, i just want to know what everyone else think cuz im going to try stage 2 bc cam and valve train, with a few other parts havent started the building yet just trynna get some info. Ya know?