Exterior Post your issues with Exterior parts here! Exterior covers Body, Doors, Locks, Physical Removal/install lights, Hoods, fenders, etc. For Fundamentally Electrical issues, post on Electrical

Can you tell me what this is? 09 Civic

Old 03-19-2019
Registered!!

Notacardude is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you tell me what this is? 09 Civic

I been having issues with my part of the bumper on the side came off. I was driving and trying to make a left turn and when i was turning i guess i missed judged myself and i turned and scrapped the island and my bumper got caught and heard like s snap of some kind. Pulled to the side and seen my tred was loose. A plastic pipe came off and this box had a crack on it. Can you tell me what it is?

Old 03-20-2019
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all
Re: Can you tell me what this is? 09 Civic

Air intake for the engine
Old 03-20-2019
Administrator
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Old 04-06-2019
Registered!!

06 EX Mild Mods has a spectacular aura about06 EX Mild Mods has a spectacular aura about06 EX Mild Mods has a spectacular aura about

Plastic duct to air intake, I'd get this replaced or eliminated by a performance intake that would eliminate the need for it, before you get water sucked up into the air intake.