Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

New

Old 04-15-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CobaltXFE is an unknown quantity at this point
New

Hello Civic forum,

Just seeing what everyone else is doing with cars. Just another car lover. I have an 09 Chevy Cobalt Xfe coupe. Just checking around here looking at some cars and I see some pretty nice clean civics.
Old 04-15-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: New

no offence but why are you on a civic forum ???
Old 04-16-2010
Registered!!

Awjvail is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lowlife9
no offence but why are you on a civic forum ???
That big *** Cobalt SS wing would probably fit in better on a Civic, right?

Old 04-16-2010
Registered!!

Got a guy down the street that has one on his civic. Disgusting looking in a bad way. Only can be pulled off on an SS
Old 04-18-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

civics and cobalts are pretty different animals, i guess...
If you really interested, search the forum, button is in the top of the page...
Old 04-18-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CobaltXFE
Got a guy down the street that has one on his civic. Disgusting looking in a bad way. Only can be pulled off on an SS
It can't even be pulled off on an SS.

P.S. - is there a "Disgusting looking in a good way"? I was under the impression looking disgusting was always bad.
Old 04-21-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Awjvail
It can't even be pulled off on an SS.

P.S. - is there a "Disgusting looking in a good way"? I was under the impression looking disgusting was always bad.
Well maybe you'll see it better when you're trailing one in a race pal cause you can stare at it all day.

Also why'd you put quotations on that? I didn't say it and no one else did so learn proper grammer my friend before you start something.
Old 04-22-2010
Registered!!

rob- is an unknown quantity at this point

trailing a cobalt funny lol i could go in reverse and beat that piece
Old 04-23-2010
Registered!!

tattooedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Well maybe you'll see it better when you're trailing one in a race pal cause you can stare at it all day.

Also why'd you put quotations on that? I didn't say it and no one else did so learn proper grammer my friend before you start something.
It'd be the day I see the tail of one of those peices of ****, why dont u go find a ****in Cobalt site n get the **** off of this one, we dont wanna hear ur ****. And dont bother to reply to this, I aint even gonna argue with someone that thinks their Cobalt is the **** just cuz its an SS. Not like its a ****in Chevelle or anything.
Old 04-23-2010
Registered!!

Learn how to spell grammar before you criticize people's grammar, mkay?

I do not intend to ever see the rear end of a Cobalt in a race. Know why? Because my 2002 Civic Coupe LX has around 100 horsepower and is not a race car. It is a small car designed to get you from point a to point b efficiently. Once again, not a race car. Ever.

Capiche?
Old 04-23-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Awjvail
Learn how to spell grammar before you criticize people's grammar, mkay?

I do not intend to ever see the rear end of a Cobalt in a race. Know why? Because my 2002 Civic Coupe LX has around 100 horsepower and is not a race car. It is a small car designed to get you from point a to point b efficiently. Once again, not a race car. Ever.

Capiche?
Ah, he will calm down now that GM paid the first debts!
He might be from Arizona, I guess!
Hope since GM is government workers, they are not searching por* in the ciomputer during work time!
Nothing against GM or AZ, just against the OP!

And to answer your question, Cobalt, start swapping parts from the engine until you get a civic. by then, please change your user name to Civic.
bye

Last edited by sdaidoji; 04-23-2010 at 07:49 PM.

Search this Thread