Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

civic question

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bikener is an unknown quantity at this point
civic question

I'm looking at a 2001 honda civic sse ( THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BACK). Im wondering what model the sse is. Ive never seen anything about a sse model on the internet. Anyway He's asking 8k and it's fully loaded. And also, would it be vtech?? What I'm mainly trying find out is what model it is.

Last edited by bikener; 03-02-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Old 03-01-2008
Diamond Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: civic question

2001 Honda Civic Super Sport Express

Old 03-01-2008
Registered!!

Syke Fu will become famous soon enough

136k miles and asking 8k?
Old 03-01-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Envy
2001 Honda Civic Super Sport Express

Were could i find information about this model??? i cant find anything
Old 03-01-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

The Honda Civic Super Sport Express is actually the performance version of the pedestrian civic. it has rwd, is fitted with a 3.7 liter V4, and weighs about 200lbs less than the 01 EX's. I believe only 1000 were produced. Itll have a numbered plaque in the doorsill, where you will also find what viscocity the blinker fluid is. If its over 500, you have VTECH
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Envy
The Honda Civic Super Sport Express is actually the performance version of the pedestrian civic. it has rwd, is fitted with a 3.7 liter V4, and weighs about 200lbs less than the 01 EX's. I believe only 1000 were produced. Itll have a numbered plaque in the doorsill, where you will also find what viscocity the blinker fluid is. If its over 500, you have VTECH

K thanks a lot man that really helps me. Only one question, what is viscosity and blinker fluid. And if i bought it, were could i find information and parts for it if only 1k were made??
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

Lord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bikener
K thanks a lot man that really helps me. Only one question, what is viscosity and blinker fluid. And if i bought it, were could i find information and parts for it if only 1k were made??

He's ****in' with you.
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

imagine the 3.7 V4 and rwd? dang...
Old 03-02-2008
Diamond Member

im suprised this is so dormant....
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

k, can someone please tell me what model the 2001 sse coupe is and were i could find some info about it!
Old 03-02-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

stop confusing the noob. did you mean SE=special edition? post pics of the car. theres no such thing as sse model. in canada they have sport sedan but i doubt thats what you mean
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
stop confusing the noob. did you mean SE=special edition? post pics of the car. theres no such thing as sse model. in canada they have sport sedan but i doubt thats what you mean

It say's sse on the back and the owner isn't much help, he's from outta the country and i can barely understand what he's saying. Anyway maybe it is an se. Ill look into it and ill have pics up soon.
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

Ha, I do believe there is an SSE model out there but it seems only in Canada do they have them. Google results searched as such (Honda Civic SSE) does have quite alot of hits.

Wagner
Old 03-02-2008
Diamond Member

Originally Posted by WgnrNick
Ha, I do believe there is an SSE model out there but it seems only in Canada do they have them. Google results searched as such (Honda Civic SSE) does have quite alot of hits.

Wagner

google also has a lot of hits for the lochness monster
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

Tresphunk is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm also looking at purchasing a 2001 SSE. I'm taking it into the shop to take a look at it on Wednesday though so I will be able to check on more engine info then...

On the back it says SSE Coupe. Like Bikener said, I can't find any information on this model, but I can assure you that it does exist. Does anyone know anything about it? I would really like some more information on this car. All I can rule out is that it has a 1.7L engine, and it's NOT based off the DX model.
Old 03-09-2008
Diamond Member

unless its a Special Special Edition, I think some random ricer just put those badges on...
Old 08-10-2011
Registered!!

Jordan5066 is an unknown quantity at this point

here is a link to one that is for sale but i seen a black one pull into my tire shop today so i emailed honda asking them but here is the link
http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...AdIdZ297321910