Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

hit a curb...:(

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006
Powered by Honda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
y.0. KiLLa is an unknown quantity at this point
hit a curb...:(

hey guys, i have a quick question. The other day i parked close to the curb. Neways i wasnt paying attention and when i back out i turned and the back right wheel hit the curb going about 5 miles per hour max. Ever since the back feels likes its all wiggly and jumpy. I checked under the car, everything looks fine. I asked my friend to drive the car around while i looked at the wheel. It looks a lil wobbley, but its not really noticeable...can anyone help me out? the rim doesnt look bent.

thanks,
nick
Old 09-04-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Have an alignment done dude. Nobody here would know better than a garage.
Old 09-05-2006
Registered!!

nj_represent is an unknown quantity at this point
he said the back wheels. Please explain when the back feels wobbly. Fast speeds, all the time, just turning.
Old 09-05-2006
Powered by Honda

the wobble isnt that noticeable..like i can faintly feel it...after the curb was hit, i immediately noticed there was something different with the car. i took the car to speeds of 60 and it drove fine...i cant explain it, it just feels a lil diff.i think the rim could have bent slighty to make it feel like it does...i think imma throw on the spare tom. and see if it does the same thing...i dont think it could have been serious since it happened when i backed up goin at most 5 mph
Old 09-05-2006
Registered!!

nj_represent is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by DeX
Have an alignment done dude. Nobody here would know better than a garage.

Right.. Everyone has a motive. Theres is money. You have to be carefull.
Old 09-07-2006
Powered by Honda

i changed my tire thinking it could be slightly bent, however that didntdo nething. it feels wobbly in the back and i hear noises when i drive comin from that wheel? can anyone help me?
Old 09-07-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
it just needs alignment
Old 09-08-2006