Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

I want to blow my engine,HELP ME!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006
Words on a User Title

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
it will usually keep it in check and tires will lock up.
...and then you die.
Old 08-04-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by scansel912
Go about 50 down a deserted road, and throw it into first.
haha i was gonna say 60 in second
Old 08-06-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^you can go 60 in 2nd gear, i think that's the limit before it matches the rev limiter..
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ryangt is an unknown quantity at this point
ok, for starters i work at a honda dealership in parts ( part time for the discount ) anywho we have guys come in there and try it alot actually. Honda techs are alot like us and if you do something stupid like blow it up on purpose they will figure it out and not replace the engine. Check the warrenty because if it can be determined that the engine went due to your driving, then they will pin it all on you and you will wind up taking a taxi home.
If your gonna try to blow it, GOOD LUCK but be prepared as to the possiblity that the dealer might just say you did it intentionally and its not their problem.
Also try taking it to another dealership, if you get one dealer saying the engine is fine, and another saying its on its way out, you at least have a leg to stand on, BUT dont tell them anything about taking to another dealership not unless they call you on it.
you gotta be sneaky with them becuase they will sure as **** not feel bad about screwing you and not even giving a reach around.

I work for honda but im a rabble rouser so as i always say FIGHT THE SYSTEM take what you can and give nothing back haha