Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Petitioning HONDA, is there strength in numbers

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nycivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Petitioning HONDA, is there strength in numbers

Just looking at this board I can tell that HONDA needs to hear the amount of dissatisfied customers that it has. I don't want to take the company down or anything but, I feel they should be made aware and then maybe they'll look into the assembly plants here and in CANADA. Future customers shouldn't have to go thru these horror stories. we're stuck but the rest of the world shouldn't be.

has anybody actually thought seriously about an electronic petition and how it can be done?
Old 03-01-2002
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
mattskav is an unknown quantity at this point
you need a written one before honda bats an eye...trust me on that one...
Old 03-01-2002
Registered!!

nycivic is an unknown quantity at this point
you've filed a petition before?
Old 03-02-2002
Registered!!

pazzmore is an unknown quantity at this point
I know that Honda should be EMBARRASSED that they had a part on backorder for over a month. Here we are driving the most popular import on the streets and I'm without my ride for 6 weeks waiting for a part that had been damaged.
Old 03-02-2002
Alt
Registered!!

Alt is an unknown quantity at this point
about 2 months ago, someone decided that they needed my system more than i did, so they decided to take it one night. and to add that extra little A-hole touch, ripped my glove box off, WTF??? someone has got some issues. but anyway, took my local Honda peeps over a month to send me 2 little parts to re-install my glove box. i would figure maybe 2 weeks tops, but they needed a month
Old 03-02-2002
Registered!!

Kind of, I "petitioned" for a new car i guess...

But they just blow you off on the phone, you have to write them before they bat an eye...

If you write fax and call they actually get off their fat A$$ES and do what youre asking...
Old 03-03-2002
AB
Registered!!

AB is an unknown quantity at this point
It's those worthless americans without something called a JOB ETHIC that are responsible for this. Honda is known for it's reliability and service, but ever since Honda plants are showing up in the USA, the Hondas might as well be called Fords. If Honda Japan truly know the extent of this consumer dissatisfaction, they'd probably gut the entire Honda USA executive. Shame on you Honda USA [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]

I recently saw my Honda dealership move to a smaller rebuilt dealership and it's former huge dealership lot has been transformed to Hyundai. It seems to me that more people are looking for Korean cars than Japanese cars now.
Old 03-03-2002
Registered!!

The car was built in canada
Old 03-03-2002
Registered!!

Ronin is an unknown quantity at this point
Some sedans are built in Canada, some sedans and all coupes are built in US.
Old 03-03-2002
Registered!!

djlunatic is an unknown quantity at this point
"about 2 months ago, someone decided that they needed my system more than i did, so they decided to take it one night. and to add that extra little A-hole touch, ripped my glove box off, WTF??? someone has got some issues. but anyway, took my local Honda peeps over a month to send me 2 little parts to re-install my glove box. i would figure maybe 2 weeks tops, but they needed a month"

me too! lol

i had a system stolen in the summer. the a$$ pried apart my dash and took the entire hvac consol. 7 weeks later the part was still on back order. the dealer took a consol and front dash board out of a loaner to get me back on the road. insurance wouldn't cover the cost of the system . [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-03-2002
Registered!!

pazzmore is an unknown quantity at this point
Same thing happened to me with the thief taking the entire center console and in the process bent the "dash reinforcement bar" which is this MAJOR piece of steel. the entire dash had to be removed for it to be RnR'd and the part took over a month to be available to me.

i noe have an alarm, park in the back, and remove my faceplate EVERYtime i go inside somewhere.

it is not worth it.
Old 03-03-2002
Mr. Negative
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

DaveyD is a jewel in the roughDaveyD is a jewel in the roughDaveyD is a jewel in the roughDaveyD is a jewel in the rough

<< It's those worthless americans without something called a JOB ETHIC that are responsible for this. Honda is known for it's reliability and service, but ever since Honda plants are showing up in the USA, the Hondas might as well be called Fords. If Honda Japan truly know the extent of this consumer dissatisfaction, they'd probably gut the entire Honda USA executive. Shame on you Honda USA [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]

I recently saw my Honda dealership move to a smaller rebuilt dealership and it's former huge dealership lot has been transformed to Hyundai. It seems to me that more people are looking for Korean cars than Japanese cars now.
>>

Thats why I see all these Kia's driving around.
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point

<< It's those worthless americans without something called a JOB ETHIC that are responsible for this. Honda is known for it's reliability and service, but ever since Honda plants are showing up in the USA, the Hondas might as well be called Fords. If Honda Japan truly know the extent of this consumer dissatisfaction, they'd probably gut the entire Honda USA executive. Shame on you Honda USA [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]

>>

Watch your mouth sheite head! I take it you aren't american.....

And your dealership example is probably more representative of the demographics of the people in your area, not the qualilty of honda.