Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Suspension and Catback problems! Sh*t

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bbeboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Suspension and Catback problems! Sh*t

I recently got a suspenson upgrade about 2 weeks, and my Performance shop told me that it would take a week for the suspension to settle down. It did but now the driver side is lower than the passenger side.! jeeze. Does any one know how to fix this issue. It's Tein S.Tech and tokico Hp comb. The other problem is my cat/back. I bought a DC sports Catback which sounds great,but my performance shop installed it and the muffer is a 1.5in in. I asked them and they told that's how it's supposed to be like. Is there a way to extended it and have a inch out from the bumper.
Old 05-04-2006
Registered!!

Boost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura about
well about the suspension, if your the only one sitting in the car all the time, the drivers side is gonna sag more...its just logical...
Old 05-08-2006
Registered!!

civic_04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you get the fake teins? not that it makes a difference but just wondering

Im not sure how you can fix the driver side being lower with that setup, but with my coilovers i have to adjust one side lower than than the other for the wheel gap to be the same.
Old 05-08-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
driver side will be a little lower, cause the fuel sits on that side too. anyway, do you have a coupe or sedan? post pics of the box, and springs if you can, look under your car, if the little "tein" is just a sticker, then you got fakes.