How to take care of Black Honda Civic LX Sedan 2018? - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1 Week Ago   #1  
Registered!!

basit is an unknown quantity at this point
How to take care of Black Honda Civic LX Sedan 2018?

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum and I just bought a new Honda Civic 2018. This is my first black car and I have no knowledge of taking care of it. So, just wanted some suggestion from you guys.

I have been getting standard carwash every two weeks but it doesn't clean my car completely and on top of that I live in Colorado and we are getting rain every other day. So, it leaves those dry water spots on my car.

I asked some suggestions from my dealer and they were using Meguiar's gold class premium quick detailer on my car during preparation, while they also suggested Meguiar's waterless wash and use microfiber cloth for both.

I already have bought Meguiar's X2020 Supreme Shine Microfiber Cloths (Pack of 3) but a lot of people said that don't use these chemicals like these detailers as it can damage your paint or put swirls etc. It all made me confuse. So, I just want to ask you guys what should I do. I have seen some posts here and everyone has a different opinion but I couldn't find explicitly with my situation.

Two more things, I don't have options of hose (which I did. So, I could just wash it myself) another thing is we sometimes get large hail here and all I do is put on a cover on my car. What do you think is the best protection for that?

I apologize for this long post haha and really appreciate this forum and you guys.
basit is offline   Reply With Quote