ohhhh that smell - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

ohhhh that smell

Old 03-13-2002
Registered!!

solar is an unknown quantity at this point
ohhhh that smell

My girlfriend works in my building once a week, so today she came in to my office around lunch time to see if i wanted anything. We both decided on BBQ sandwiches from the local joint around the corner, but I couldn't go so I ordered in for us. Anyhow she went to pick up the food but her car wouldn't start so she borrowd mine. This was at lunch time, now today at 3 o'clock I went to drop off a Fed Ex, when I opened my door it smelled like a F---in BBQ smoke house inside. She parked the car in the sun with the windows up, its 80 today in Florida (she told me that she had the A/C on with the re-circulate on with the food on the passenger floor when she came back). I drove for a hour with the A/C on re-cic off and the windows down and it still stinks , anyway to rid this problem other than killing my girlfriend, (kidding) or putting smelly "pine tree" air freshners inside. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-13-2002
Registered!!

solar is an unknown quantity at this point
I just read Vandals thread, I forgot about Ozium, thanks anyhow......................