How to clean dirty ass rsx seats lol - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2006   #1  
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
How to clean dirty *** rsx seats lol

My cousin gave me his seats from his rsx they are leather the color is tan he gave me the front and rear but they are dirty *** hell they have tire marks and some other ****... My question is whats the best thing to you use to clean them??? I tried tuff stuff, goo gone, and nothing.
IrockCivics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006   #2  
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
lmao tire marks? well i googled and found this http://www.leatherworldtech.com/Prod...roductid=lm111
but look for leather seat shampoos and protectors but tire marks? did he run over the seat?
boxcarracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006   #3  

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
he was fl for 4months and his father put his old tires in the car so I guess it been there so long that the name, size everything from the tire is on the seats lol
Old 02-24-2006   #4  
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
get some leather cleaner from meguairs or mothers or soemthing like that
ragingSPAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006   #5  
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
turtle wax or armor all wipes or something leather i guess its hard to clean....especially when it has ...tire marks
boxcarracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006   #6  

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
moved
FALKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006   #7  

I just used Leather & Vinyl Cleaner and Greased Lightning and nothing, I might just get rid of them.
Old 02-25-2006   #8  
Registered!!

jerseydetailer has a little shameless behaviour in the past
you can use woolite...yes woolite laundry detergent, it was actually the recomended leather cleaner for lexus years back in the factory manual...to do this properly you *****must*** (sorry have to emphasize must) mix correctly..10:1 ratio that being 10 parts 1 part woolite, this with a few microfibers will clean your leather better than most cleaners out there....stuff that has a high alkaline level is bad for leather it will dry out prematurely...to maintain leather seats you must do the following at the minimum:
1.)clean with a cleaner (woolite preferred) twice a month
2.)wipe with a damp cloth weekly
3.)dress monthly

remember japanese/american leathers are inferior to their european counterparts (there are exceptions) because they are sprayed on color and not vat-dyed....so frequent cleaning and dressing will help maintain leather in pristine condition and prevent or help to prevent rips, tears, and stains
jerseydetailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006   #9  
Fuzzy Boy

FuzzBeC00L is an unknown quantity at this point
water
FuzzBeC00L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006   #10  
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrockCivics
I just used Leather & Vinyl Cleaner and Greased Lightning and nothing, I might just get rid of them.
Can't clean em, just give em to me! I'll dye them black
pon55 is offline   Reply With Quote