General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

What's Everyone's Opinion On The Magnaflow Catback They Got From The GroupBuy?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2001
All Show No Go Sedan

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Aznnp77 will become famous soon enoughAznnp77 will become famous soon enough
What's Everyone's Opinion On The Magnaflow Catback They Got From The GroupBuy?

I got mine installed on Tuesday. Dirty *** shop I would say, but I only hadda pay $45 for install. I have EX so they didn't need to put on a piece right? They never gave me back that extra piece or said anything about it so hmmmmmm? Well I think it sounds pretty good. While revving at low RPM's it sounds like my N1 did without the resonator, but at high RPM's it doesn't start to sound crappy like the N1 did. It looks ok, prefer the coffee can look better though. I do have a concern about ground clearance now. I see these 2 bolts and the pipe. It sits literally about 2 inches of the ground, and I hit my friend's driveway going up and down it. All in all for $300 it's pretty good. Got some low end back, drives smoother, and not as annoying during regular driving.