Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

Toolbox for detail supplies

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006
Banned
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
Toolbox for detail supplies

I'm trying to consolidate the amount of **** that I drag to shows, and I'm trying to find a toolbox or something that will hold all my detail supplies (sprays, waxes, rags, pads, etc) neatly. Anybody know of a product like this? I could always go buy a cheap long plastic toolbox, but if there's something out there made for this purpose that would be even better, like something with little dividers so I can put my cleaning products in and they don't slide around. Anybody know of something like this??
Old 02-10-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
my friend has a basket with compartments and a handle he got at walmart.
Old 02-10-2006
Banned

MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
Any idea of the brand name or product name or anything?
Old 02-10-2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough

http://meguiars.com/?garage-organizi...mate-Organizer

http://meguiars.com/?garage-organizing/Detailing-Case
Old 02-10-2006
Banned

Very nice, but not quite what I'm looking for. The second one is very nice but I don't think it's big enough... I need something to hold like glass cleaner, dash cleaner, wax, spray wax, plastic polish, tire shine, lots of rags, armor all wipes, tire shine pads, gloves, etc. Lots of stuff
Old 02-10-2006

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
Are you wanting something soft sided or hard?
Old 02-10-2006

I found this at sears for 29.99
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...=Tool+Carriers

They have a lot of different tool bags.
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/searc...=searchresults
Old 02-10-2006

Or this is a good one for 29.88 its tall enough to hold most bottles and fairly large 26in wide, over 16in tall, and 15in deep.
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...00&tab=spe#tab
Old 02-10-2006
Banned

That last one is quite nice but might be a bit tall to go in my trunk. Yes, I'm very picky . I want a hard case for everything, should I ever have a leak I don't want the **** all over my interior
Old 02-10-2006

Alright, ill keep looking. 16in tall is too tall for your trunk? Remember that just a spray bottle is about 9-11 inches tall depending on what it is.

Last edited by soonercivic; 02-10-2006 at 03:35 PM.
Old 02-10-2006

I have one of these, its tall enough to hold bottles of wax and polish and such if you remove the tray, but is very close on some spray bottles like quick detailer and such.
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...id=00959222000
Old 02-10-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
all i take to car shows is quick detail spray, tire spray, and some cloths. wash it the night before and you should be fine.