Cleaning inside of rear window - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2005   #1  
Registered!!

nyyanks81 will become famous soon enoughnyyanks81 will become famous soon enough
Question Cleaning inside of rear window

Is there a special way to clean the inside of the rear window because it has the heating elements? Can I spray on Stoners Invisible Glass and wipe the window clean with a microfiber? Will that do any damage do the heating elements?
nyyanks81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #2  
Registered!!

ojay is on a distinguished road
exactly what you do. you'll be fine.
ojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #3  
30 Years Driving Japanese Autos

CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
I try to use as little cleaner as possible and try to clean left to right the way the grid is (somewhat) running.

I have found too much cleaner will cause it to fog easier.
CraigW is offline   Reply With Quote