Black Paint - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2005   #1  
Spreading the sicness since: March 2005

-sic*n3s- is an unknown quantity at this point
Black Paint

I have a black civic and I live up in the Northeast. I got my car right before winter and the paint was perfect. Now that winter is pretty much done, I've noticed that my hood has a bunch of little chips in the paint. It looks like someone splated white paint on my hood. What should I do about it. I don't want to just use touch up paint because it seems you can always tell. Also if anyone has any advice on how to prevent this for next year.
-sic*n3s- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005   #2  
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Buy a bra for winter.
blackBDMcivicLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005   #3  
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
bra + dirt inside bra = lots more scratches
i8dabomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005   #4  

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
depending on the size and depth of the chips you may be able to buff them out or have a professional do it.
soonercivic is offline   Reply With Quote