Vinyl Dash - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2005   #1
Registered!!

chrisavs is an unknown quantity at this point
Vinyl Dash

Hey I was wondering what all u 7th gen vets know bout these vinyl kits for the dash. Do they look tacky or do you think it would be a good buy? Just got my 2001 ex a week ago and got the basic tein suspension and lowered the car like 2-3 inches ish. Just tryin to be cheap and spend my money very sparingly... any suggestions? thanks

Chris
chrisavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #2
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
go get some sms plastic prep spray from home depot or something, its like $13 a can. sand the pieces down a little the spray it with the sms, then paint it. looks alot better. the sms keeps the paint from bubbling or flaking up.
ajhdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #3
Banned

MeguiarsEM is an unknown quantity at this point
I like this

MeguiarsEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #4
Banned

MeguiarsEM is an unknown quantity at this point
I like this

MeguiarsEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #5
Premium Member

blue2k2ex will become famous soon enoughblue2k2ex will become famous soon enough
Where do you get that interior glaze? can the whole dash be painted ?
blue2k2ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #6
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
BTW Tein basics lower 1.8 inches lol
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #7
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
BTW Tein basics lower 1.8 inches lol
what does ^that^ have to do with this thread?

and yes, the whole dash can be painted if u wanted to.
wonderz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #8
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno, I just didn't want misleading information floating around, ANYWHERE lol
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005   #9
Premium Member

blue2k2ex will become famous soon enoughblue2k2ex will become famous soon enough
is the whole dash a pain to get out of the car to paint? bc I want to change the tan on everything, dash door panels moldong.
Old 03-11-2005   #10
Premium Member

oh and what kind of paint do you reccomend?