interior scratches!! AHHHH! - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2004   #1
Registered!!

HondCivc91 is an unknown quantity at this point
interior scratches!! AHHHH!

hey everyone,

I just got my '05 EM2 a little over a month ago and I love it .. put almost 1500 miles on it in the past month too. I have one question though, but is it just me or does the interior plastic scratch like frigen crazy?! I have two long scratches on my driver door, just from my sneaker scrapping up agains it a couple times.

Is there anyway to get these scratches out?!
HondCivc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #2
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
congrats on the 05 I also have an 05 Sedan (Si) canada and the plastic also scratches easily.. Mabe a wax or something non abrasive will take it out...
_Viper_ is offline   Reply With Quote