Canada West Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NWT

Looking for parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2k2CivicSi is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for parts

hey guys and gals, i need some help [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
im interested in some Koni Yellows for our 7th gen civic. does anybody know where to find some in the 604? ive heard $800!
also interested in an exhaust too. debating on the Greddy Evo, Magnaflow ( i know quite a few members have it on there car) or the new Skunk2 exhaust. where did everybody get there Magnaflow installed?
last, im also lookin into an intake, AEM, Injen or another company. It doesnt matter if its CAI or SRI. Im leaning more to the SRI
thanks

ps camber kit for the rear too! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-05-2002
Registered!!

CUE2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: 2k2CivicSi
hey guys and gals, i need some help [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
im interested in some Koni Yellows for our 7th gen civic. does anybody know where to find some in the 604? ive heard $800!
also interested in an exhaust too. debating on the Greddy Evo, Magnaflow ( i know quite a few members have it on there car) or the new Skunk2 exhaust. where did everybody get there Magnaflow installed?
last, im also lookin into an intake, AEM, Injen or another company. It doesnt matter if its CAI or SRI. Im leaning more to the SRI
thanks

ps camber kit for the rear too! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][hr]
If you want a quiet muffler, get Magnaflow...
If you want a nice, deep sounding, but fairly loud muffler, get HKS...

And if you're gonna get an intake, go straight to the best ones... CAI. I went from stock to SRI, felt the difference. And then went from SRI to CAI, felt it even more... Trust me, you won't be satisfied with SRI!! Get the Injen CAI or AEM...
Koni yellows...

Old 09-05-2002
Registered!!

FlippedOut is an unknown quantity at this point
dont listen to cue2k1 [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] haha.. lol

get magnaflow (you'll be satified w/ the sound and preformance)
yeah get cai
i have the injen cai .. theres more punch in cai than sri[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
i prefere injen on aem b/c of the placment of the filter..
Old 09-05-2002
Registered!!

rkotlowski is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got an OBX upper strut bar i'll let go for the right price!

ROB

Old 09-05-2002
Registered!!

don't listen to Flippedout... he's lost it... he's flipped out!! j/p
I got the Injen for the same reason. For AEM you're gonna need a by pass valve. Not a good sign already. hah! j/p
AEM's are good too... just don't, trust me... DON'T listen to Flippedout! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] j/k
Old 09-05-2002
Registered!!

FlippedOut is an unknown quantity at this point
"by pass valve"
hehe.. this is the reason why not to listen to cue2k1
it's bypass valve [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] hehe lol j/k [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

nah cue2k1 knows more than me... lol

the filter placement of the aem is place in the front/middle of the car //
the injen's filter is is place under the left headlight (looks safer) it looks protected...
Old 09-05-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: FlippedOut

nah cue2k1 knows more than me... lol[hr]
no I don't!!!

Uh oh!! I can foresee CAN west is getting attacked by the CanEast post ******...

That's good... bring some life in here!

Old 09-05-2002
Registered!!

Blown is an unknown quantity at this point
Where did you find Koni yellows for $800? I bought them here for $960 and they wanted to rape me and charge me $1300!
Old 09-05-2002
Registered!!

4one1 is an unknown quantity at this point
If your looking for something more quiet, go with the DC Sports TCS......... GRedy and Mangaflow will get you pulled over in Richmond and other places........

Right now I have Mugen twinloop and it sounds great at wot but nice when cruising...... gotta hate those rice mufflers
Old 09-07-2002
Registered!!

hey guys
thanks for the input [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
i was leaning towards a SRI cuz of my car being lower and it raining a fair bit up here
so the placement of the injen and aem CAI are different? thats something to consider

magnaflow huh? how much do those go for, installed?
have u guys heard anything about the Skunk2 exhaust? i was thinking about the DC TC2 also, theres just so many exhaust out there! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

i could be wrong on the Koni Yellows but i do want to install those first before anything else
u know of any places i can get them, locally or online?
Old 09-10-2002
Registered!!

ttt [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-11-2002
Registered!!

Swifty is an unknown quantity at this point
I just orderd a set of Koni's today for another 2K1 Civic.....they are Koni's from Neuspeed the advantage of the Neuspeed Koni's over the regular Koni's is......the Shaft is shortened 20mm on the inside of the shock to prevent any chance of them bottiming out....and they have adjustable spring perches (rear only on the 2K1 because of the insert) the regular ones have 3 spots to adjust the spring perch on and the Neuspeed's have 5 spots....the only down side is they cost about $25 per shock more than regular ones....but never having to pull them out for waranty pays for the extra cost.......Call for pricing....but as far as I remember they are around $900 and we can install for cheap....I also stock a few exhausts for your car or can have something custom made.......as far as the CAI goes your looking around $160 for an exact AEM CAI copy with filter

Call Jason
Toys for Wheels (since 1992)
604-325-TOYS
(8697)
Old 09-11-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: Swifty
I just orderd a set of Koni's today for another 2K1 Civic.....they are Koni's from Neuspeed the advantage of the Neuspeed Koni's over the regular Koni's is......the Shaft is shortened 20mm on the inside of the shock to prevent any chance of them bottiming out....and they have adjustable spring perches (rear only on the 2K1 because of the insert) the regular ones have 3 spots to adjust the spring perch on and the Neuspeed's have 5 spots....the only down side is they cost about $25 per shock more than regular ones....but never having to pull them out for waranty pays for the extra cost.......Call for pricing....but as far as I remember they are around $900 and we can install for cheap....I also stock a few exhausts for your car or can have something custom made.......as far as the CAI goes your looking around $160 for an exact AEM CAI copy with filter

Call Jason
Toys for Wheels (since 1992)
604-325-TOYS
(8697)[hr]
hey jason
thats cool, finally a local place that sells koni's. if i can get a good price on the koni's (from you or somewhere else) ill seriously think about getting them. ill be sure to call you sometime in the near future. then i can also see what exhaust u do carry or can get in and how much it will cost. do u stock SRI? with my car being lowered and rain around here, not sure if i still want the CAI
thanks man [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]