Canada West Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NWT

sorry but....cont: "i spat at a bum..."

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2002
GODLIKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry but....cont: "i spat at a bum..."

Well crap I wrote all this for nothing then....lock it after....

Ahhh very good points made by you all....but in the end it's a whole morality question on what you truly believe the proper way to handle the situation....More than once...I have been willing to brutally beat a bumb into the ground and know that I could get away with it...by saying he was attempting to rob me...But it's just not in my character...nor do I think it is in tsunamisplash's character to do such a thing....Personally I don't think that spitting on him was the worst thing that he could have done to him....since...he is openly willing to "knock you out" ....Being intoxicated does not add any points to your good tolerability scale....Think of it like being tired and your mom/dad comes in and says "mow the f#cking lawn" at 5am in the morning...you think you are gonna tolerate that in the best of ways.....I don't think so....

See the bad thing is...half the bums out there position themselves in ways that they can see what you drive...but in this case the didn't know what tsunami was driving....Personally I remember the first time this happened to me....I was in London England with my family...and this bum...came up to me in a very large shopping mall and asked me for money...like **** I was 8 years old....wtf....So no matter what they will do anything....just for there "fix"....and well it is in everyone’s personality and mentality to be very offended by them....cuz we have been brought up that way. to know them as being bad...and not to help them because they can not help themselves...That bum in London was very lucky cuz my dad almost went into Rage Mode and was willing to kill to protect my ***....hahaha...would have loved to see it....

But if by chance I fail in life...which I know I wont....Knock on wood I would not just sit there...I would throw away my pride and shovel **** if I had to to make a buck...not be a lazy POS and beg for it....like f#ck get a grip on your reality....and make a life for yourself....

Since I soo strongly believe in Karma...and well when I hit that bum in the face with that half brick....and we crashed...I bet the most you will get to your car is a ding from another door....or maybe a bird will **** on ya...hahaha....Just be thank full everyone that tsunami's thread didn't start with... "i maimed a bum..."