Canada West Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NWT

Pricy Floor Liners - Is this a problem for other fellow or is just me

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CivicFloorLiner is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Pricy Floor Liners - Is this a problem for other fellow or is just me

The winter sessions had finally come to Calgary and the nasty snow condition had remind me how much I love this country. It bugs me thought every time I see my 2014 new civic interior got dirty with dirty snow with my shoes. The OEMs just does not do good enough for this weather. I know WeatherTech and Husky have the amazing product offering but they are over $200 from their website. Maybe it is just me, but $200 for plastic liners to be is a little too much in my opinion.

Is this just me or does this bugs others fellow member as well?
Old 11-10-2013
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pricy Floor Liners - Is this a problem for other fellow or is just me

Yea $200 is a lot for floor mats but the OEM ones are expensive too.
Old 11-10-2013
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CivicFloorLiner
every time I see my 2014 new civic
I want to hear more about this.^^^
Old 11-10-2013
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Didn't even pick up on that.
Old 11-10-2013

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying to figure out how/if this is spam.
Old 11-11-2013
Registered!!

Sorry if that sounds like a spam ... I am pretty new here ... I get it. But my friend and I were looking at car mats in china cost like 100 - 150 USD per set. Compared with what we are paying here, I feel like I am being robbed lol ....
Old 11-11-2013
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

I priced some weathertechs a while back.... talked to a wt dealer that informed me they would not budge 1cent off the listed price. The last 2 sets purchased (both were CR-V sets) I bought online, no haggle with the parts counter guy and no tax, Honda OEM.

About $100 per set.

All weather mats are wonderful, mine stay in year round.
Old 11-11-2013
Registered!!

Thanks GraigW for the comment. I am really thinking whether I should just "trash" my OEM mat and get a new one every year or I should go all out get a weathertech for $220 ... I had one for my wife car they are awesome but I guess I am just too cheap for my own car =(
Old 11-11-2013

I nabbed a set of universal generic rubber winter type deep grooved mats from a trade-in and stuck them in my Civic. Had to cut out around the dead pedal and it still creeps under the gas pedal because there is no anchoring the mat to the floor.

Every other car I have had, I just collected several sets of cheapo carpet type mats and stacked them up 5 or 6 deep. When one gets nasty just toss it out and expose the next fresh one.

LOL
Old 11-18-2013

CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

These are what you need for your 2012 ezone. (sorry the Mazda B series pickup is not listed)

Better grab you a set.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/autof...0-shipped.html
Old 11-18-2013

Originally Posted by CraigW
These are what you need for your 2012 ezone.
But mine were FREE!
Old 11-18-2013

They are HFP now...... and really red.

The other mechanics (and everyone else) would envy you.
Old 06-18-2014
"Honda - tried, true & tested...!"

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
brags is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a set of michellin extreme rubber floor mats for my Civic there nice and very nice looking and tough & rugged too well worth the sale price $35.00 I paid for