Electronics Post your questions about Electronics problems here!

2021 civic 4 dr

Search this Thread

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
johnnyray is an unknown quantity at this point
2021 civic 4 dr

Hi I just figured I d ask here. Its hopefully a real easy 1 for anyone here
Ive never been able to see my total mileage, nor being able to change the trip from a to b, can anyone help me on this
thank you so much
jr
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2021 civic 4 dr

what trim level? I think they still included the non-fancy instrument cluster in some lower time levels after 2020
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Registered!!

Trim i believe was the leather seats etc and sunroof
think ex l im pretty sure.
Thank you
J
Old 2 Weeks Ago
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,447 Likes on 1,202 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

shouldn't it be in the owners' manual?

if you don't have, you can find it here

https://mygarage.honda.com/s/manuals-search?brand=honda
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyray
Trim i believe was the leather seats etc and sunroof
think ex l im pretty sure.
Thank you
J
Sounds like EX-L if you got leather and a moonroof, unless it's a Sport Touring (but the procedure would be the same)

actually, nevermind, it's the same as the lower trims. Pressing the **** on the right side of the instrument cluster doesn't work? Just trying to gauge the issue. If the **** doesn't work, it'll probably warrant a dealership visit.

The following users liked this post:
sdaidoji (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,447 Likes on 1,202 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

yeah, too new a car not to take to dealer
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Registered!!

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Sounds like EX-L if you got leather and a moonroof, unless it's a Sport Touring (but the procedure would be the same)

actually, nevermind, it's the same as the lower trims. Pressing the **** on the right side of the instrument cluster doesn't work? Just trying to gauge the issue. If the **** doesn't work, it'll probably warrant a dealership visit.
i will try that, thank you, i just kinda got the shaft, as i never got the manual as this vehicle was a used return 8500 miles , they also said i d have about a yr on the full warranty i got this oct 23 this past yr. they let the key fab batteries run to almost dead and horrific trying to open and replace, wiper baldes cracking and they did not do the right thing but charge me 30 plussssss anyways these things just suck.
i have 1 button ill try that once it get s me to the gas picture, but will bring to the dealership if nothing happens.
I TRULY APPRECIATE THIS FORUM AND THE HELP. THANK YOU ALL

J
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by johnnyray
i never got the manual as this vehicle was a used return
I figured this was the case. I got you covered:

link to all the manuals (including a service manual if you're a DIYer): https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2...c-manuals.html

direct link to the 20+ sedan owner's manual: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/...ATBA2020OM.PDF. Around page 116 (pictured above) is where you'll find information about how to change stuff around on the driver information display