Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

OT: Dont' let me catch YOU!@!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scsGrumPyDriveR is an unknown quantity at this point
OT: Dont' let me catch YOU!@!!!!

Within 3 months, my car got hit 6 times!!!!

1st month. - 2 small dents on right back passenger side
2nd month - 2 small dents again on right back passenger side
this month!!!!!!!!.

someone hit my car!!!!!!!.. driver side near the tail light, the panels are not aligned and my tail lights dont' have a perfect fit.. small scratches...

you can tell this F**KER was driving a SUV cuz the scratches were 3-4 inches above my tail lights.....

I didn't even notice it until mom told me..

SO pissed cuz so many f*ks driving and they can't drive....

Just on friday at UTSC.. backed out from her parking right into the car on the right.. she kept going.. went back in and rammed into the car again... 3 times!. came out.. didn't know why she wasn't moving WTF!.
I just sat in my car waiting for her to leave so i can get her plate #... so pissed

Old 09-29-2002
Registered!!

O1Coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude you should've pulled her out of the car and give her beatings... ignorant s-hit like that really pisses me off.

Oh yeah... my advice to you--try to park as far away as possible. Sometimes it's worth the extra 100m or 200m of walk. Try not to park beside vans or SUVs, where kids might swing open the door without any thoughts. Coupes are not wise to park nearby also, as they have very large doors and swing out very far. Generally though, the people who are "neat" parkers, tend to be more careful about dings & dents as well. I never park beside cars that are not perfectly in centre of the give spot, or if it is sitting at an angle.

For added protection, try getting the factor side moldings. It's a little expensive and makes your car look a little nerdy, but it will save you from having any more door dings in the future.

Old 09-29-2002
Registered!!

supYO is an unknown quantity at this point
damn yo!
Old 09-29-2002
Registered!!

i never even knew they had that molding thing..

ya.. i'm parking alone from now on. can't trust anyone...

BTW> the girl did'nt hit my car.. she almost backed into me.. but i only saw her back into another car cuz it was making ALOT of noise. =)
Old 09-29-2002
Registered!!

stillmatik23 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: scsGrumPyDriveR
i never even knew they had that molding thing..

ya.. i'm parking alone from now on. can't trust anyone...

BTW> the girl did'nt hit my car.. she almost backed into me.. but i only saw her back into another car cuz it was making ALOT of noise. =)[hr]
yo you are at UTSC? i am there too..but i hooked up athletic parking...so its a bit safer,,,,were you in the outerlot?? cause its like demolition derby out there....
Old 09-29-2002
Registered!!

atomicblue is an unknown quantity at this point
i feel your pain. my car has 4 small dimples on the passenger side rear panel and door. I have scrapes and paint chipped off my rear and front oem skirts. and listen to this one - i have about 5 dents on the top of my trunk lid!!! how the heck do u get a dent up there???!!! someone or something must have jumped on it or put something on it because i've never put anything on top of it! All these dents and whatnot came from parking lots too...pisses me off!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-29-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
shiet..happens all the time. nothing u can do about it.
Old 09-29-2002
Registered!!

my corolla has less dents than my civic. =(

atomicblue - lol. dents on the trunk lid???? ?? the rain must of caused it... our cars are made of thing paper...

stillmatic... where's the athletic parking??????????.. ya. the outer lot is like a destruction derby... !.. i see alot of people hitt other people's car....

Old 09-29-2002
Registered!!

stillmatik23 is an unknown quantity at this point

atomicblue - lol. dents on the trunk lid???? ?? the rain must of caused it... our cars are made of thing paper...

stillmatic... where's the athletic parking??????????.. ya. the outer lot is like a destruction derby... !.. i see alot of people hitt other people's car....[hr]
do you know where the first parkin lot is when you first pass the gate...that is athletic parking...i got an alumni friend of mine to get an alumni gym membership..and it comes with parking...$280...so thats not too bad..considering its soo close to the damn building..haha and the parking spots aren't as tight as outer lot and the inner lot parking...so i got lucky
Old 09-29-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: stillmatik23

stillmatic... where's the athletic parking??????????.. ya. the outer lot is like a destruction derby... !.. i see alot of people hitt other people's car....[hr]
do you know where the first parkin lot is when you first pass the gate...that is athletic parking...i got an alumni friend of mine to get an alumni gym membership..and it comes with parking...$280...so thats not too bad..considering its soo close to the damn building..haha and the parking spots aren't as tight as outer lot and the inner lot parking...so i got lucky[hr]
dang thats sooo cheap
280??
man i have to pay 686 for parking in outer lots at york!!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-29-2002
Registered!!

atomicblue is an unknown quantity at this point
york is damn expensive for parking...i was gonna drive, but since i live near scarborough town center, i figured i'd just take the 30 min. GO BUS ride to and from school.