Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

OT: Just got my Tranny rebuilt

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2002
BIG
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
OT: Just got my Tranny rebuilt

Well the parts finally came in for my '01 vic's tranny. I had the defective gearbox that allowed the car to pop out of second and grind and not go into second gear properly. I am so disgusted with the service from Honda Canada, I reported this problem to my dealership in April, and 20,000 km and 4 months later the problem finally gets resolved. WTF is that???? They roll tons of cars off the line everyday, and I can't get a tranny cuz they're on 'back order'......my a$$!!!! Anyways, to make a long story short, instead of waiting another 4 months, I called Honda canada and filed a formal complaint, and the part that was on 'back order' was in London Honda in 24 hours. I don't blame my dealership, there was nothing they could have done, but Honda, Honda, Honda when will you learn that the customer IS your only business, if the customer isn't happy then you get no money, bottom line.......don't fu{k around, there are plenty of other cars out there (prolly a lot faster too....hahaha)!

The new tranny runs great, I finally have some confidence that when I shift to second, I'll stay in second.

Lates
Old 09-20-2002
Registered!!

andoy is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahah... as long as ur new tranny is all good... i remmeber when mah rack n pinion blew... it took them 3 days to get the part and install.. but its all good...
Old 09-20-2002
Registered!!

KurupTLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Honda says everything is on back order... that is their way of ignoring your problem.
They did the same thing to me when my struts blew after 15000km...
I've never seen such poor customer service than that of Honda

K-lx
Old 09-20-2002
Registered!!

Quackers is an unknown quantity at this point
even with their oil change they're a$$ holes...
Old 09-21-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
haha are u serious?
i just go in to honda and give them my life time oil change card and keys and off they go.
oh yea it helps if u do this
and tell them on the report NO FAWKING TEST DRIVES! tell em to write down the mileage on ur way in and way out. haha
but seriously i noticed honda are ****'s when it comes to warranty [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-22-2002
Registered!!

O1Coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
As you all know, my auto tranny was gone too..

And here's the part that really pi-sses me off.. Honda just did a massive 15,000 unit recalls on Acura TLs and the Accords!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG] All defective tranny.. WTF is going on?
Old 09-25-2002
Si(R) killer # 1

CoupeStylz is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG Big, you have that problem too! I have been waiting since june for that part (Read the other post about manual transmission problem). I have called London Honda and Westgate Honda and neither of them wants to do anything because they say the part is on Backorder! I totally agree that the service from the Honda dealerships in this city is crap I sent in my customer service questionnaire and complained about it.

-So you are saying that if I really want my car fixed, I have to file a formal complaint with Honda Canada eh? sounds GRRREAT. I love complaining!