Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

Where to get civic decals/stickers that run along body ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gudoffer is an unknown quantity at this point
Where to get civic decals/stickers that run along body ?

hi,

where in toronto would i find decals or stickers for the car that run along the sides?

any clue other then ebay ?

plz help...thnx
Old 08-31-2009
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
unTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to all
Re: Where to get civic decals/stickers that run along body ?

just open a local yellow pages and look up some auto customising shops. i guarantee the first one you call will either do decals, sell decals, or at least be able to give you a number or a name of a shop who actually does. it wont be hard to find at all.
Old 08-31-2009
Registered!!

oh yea...great thanks...

i jus wana know if anyone on this forum knows a shop or place in specific that has got it done...

yellow pages and all that , is straight of the bat thing...i wudnt bother posting if i just wanted places...
Old 08-31-2009
Registered!!

unTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to all

you only mentioned that you wanted to know where you could get them, nothing else.

as for getting feedback on the decals, i doubt you will find it here. there are not very many guys from toronto at all and i doubt that a single one has decals going across the sides of their cars. im sure there are guys on here that have experience getting decals or what it costs, or how long they last etc etc. but i bet none of them could give you a local reference.

what do you want them for anyway? they are ugly.
Old 08-31-2009
Registered!!

i got my civic 01 coupe...like 8 months ago...its a stock inca pearl (goldish mustardish) colour...its too basic...i want it to stick out...seen many rides with sum decals that look amazing, so thought of it that way...

im a uni student so i cant go big big on body kits nd stufff...looking to get a lip kit...but gota pay my school fees first ..lol

...its a stock civic inca pearl...given to me by my dad..nd its automatic (booo)..lol...but wht u gna do...a gift is a gift...

wht do u recommend?
Old 08-31-2009
Registered!!

forget the decals, they are big and ugly and people only look at your car because they are thinking its ugly, not nice.

save up a bit and get some real style. it might take a bit longer to save up for, but save up for some rims and a lip kit. youre looking at about 1500-2000 right there alone. tint is also nice. its not very expensive either. you can probably find places that will do all 5 of your windows for like 200 bucks.

its hard to say because nobody knows your style or if you want to do performance mods or visual mods.
Old 09-04-2009
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

shinzowerks does good stuff. if u wanna see an inca pearl civic with crazy graphics look up gusto. his car was awesome.