Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

Dalton Mcguinty and Attorney General Michael Bryant Want Your Car Crushed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice
Dalton Mcguinty and Attorney General Michael Bryant Want Your Car Crushed!!!

So I was reading the Mod Squad section in the london paper and I am appalled at what I was reading. The Attorney General Michael Bryant thinks the only reason why we modify cars is to race them illegally in the streets. And if his bill gets passed then he will find all people who have modified cars and crush them and we will never see them again. Moderators please excuse my language but WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON. THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. Somebody oughtta teach this guy a lesson. Like honestly where does modding a car start and stop???? Ricer tails??? Loud mufflers???? Bodykits??? Custom rims?? Or maybe engine mods??? What about swaps??? Maybe turbos??? Internals??? Cmon this is insane. We need to do something! What are you guys thinkin?
Old 07-24-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Dalton Mcguinty and Attorney General Michael Bryant Want Your Car Crushed!!!

I dont think anyone else is really going to be as pissed off as you. Its lame. But face it, a lot of people mod out thier cars, and after a few engine mods- want to see what its got against this and that. But there are other people that put in an audio system, or say get in an accident and can get a better deal on some ugly *** body kit then on OEM bumpers.

Everyone in london seems has their head up their ***.

I say make a video- post it on youtube- have a billion people watch it and comment, and send him a link to it. Total control over content- people rather watch then read- and then you get word of mouth with how easy it would be for everyone to jump around and check it out.