Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

Some F U C K E R(S) KEYED my car

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iamfob is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Some ***********(S) KEYED my car

i found that out this afternoon while working on the car with Telly
it's on the passenger side rear door
i am super pissed now....fawk....it's down to the metal too so i dont think scratch remover will take any of it off my door

why are ppl have no respect to others' property?????????????
Old 10-05-2003
Registered!!

Bluelle is an unknown quantity at this point
im sorry to hear that fob...but i think someone hates u.......i dunno man....cuz if its to the baare metal tahts bad!!!
Old 10-06-2003
Registered!!

i dont have any enemy really....i dont know who did that
well it is not the whole door that got keyed
there were 2 different ones
the first one was about 3 inches and the other one is like 4 or 5 inches long
it is almost a straight line but there's a cut off between those 2 lines
i will take some pics later

still pissed now...fawk
Old 10-06-2003
Registered!!

vvii is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear that man, but i found that some people like to key other people's car, just for the fun of it, so we can't really avoid it.
Old 10-06-2003
Registered!!

Braydogg is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with vvii ...someone one keyed the crap-o-la outta my car all the way down the driver side.....I know for a fact it was a hater .....thats me ... now I have to get a whole new paint job cause of this SOB!!! ......aint too much I can do because I didnt catch the sommabeeaachh doing .... if i did... he would be pretty messed up for life after I would of got done with them.... but keep ya head up and make it better than before!
Old 10-06-2003
Registered!!

EL-Sport is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear that man, I know how you feel. Someone keyed my buddy's M3 one night right in front of the place we were hanging out at. He babys his car and doesn't even drive it that much and still crap like this happens. I would love to catch these guys in the act give them all serious beatings.
Old 10-06-2003
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Beatings would be just the beginning. I'd drag the bastard behind my car to St Catherines. Why St Catherines you ask? Cos it's far.
Old 10-06-2003
Registered!!

CaptainKangaroo is an unknown quantity at this point
IMPORTANT: You may want to read this FYI

Well, I may have a bit of info that you may want to consider . . .

I know of an "urban legend" or "myth", for lack of better terms, that people who get their cars scratched deserved it for a particular reason. I am not saying in any way or fashion that what happened to your car or any others' for that matter is justified but there was a reason behind the evil.

I have heard from a friend, of a friend, who's girlfriend's brother's friend, knows of somebody who recently got their car keyed severly. He got back to his car one day after shopping @ the mall and found his passenger side scratched to hell. He was, of course, P.O.'ed. He later found a note saying something to the fact of "next time watch what you're doing, pay attention to others' on the road, and show respect to others' while driving, you're not the only one, I'll be back again if you keep this up!" He said that all he did earlier was take some guys parking space because he was running late for work. He also remembered how he almost cut off some guy turning into the mall earlier that morning as well. He never did find out who did it . . .

I know that I hear a lot of BS stories like these and when I heard this one I laughed. However, I can definately see this one as possibly having some truth to it. C'mon, you know how you feel when someone cuts you off or takes your parking space right?!? F@king pissed right! Granted, we dont' go ahead and key the other dudez car. The urban myth is just in place for you to remember to be considerate of other drivers on the road. You're not the only one driving to the mall, or work, or where ever, attempting to get from A to B as fast as you can. Have respect, courtesy, and be humble when you drive. There are so many undefined, hidden rules to driving that are not taught through schooling or education, like other life rules, that many people do not understand or abide by. No joke, I do know the guy who this happened to and it sucks real bad.

However, you can take it one of two ways. One, you can be angry and persist on finding out who did it and continue to not even think twice about what the note was trying to say. Or two, you can suck it up as one of life's lessons and start to change the way you drive and how you act towards other driver's. Moreover, make an attempt and try and change the way you act towards other people for that matter. Treat others' the way you would want to be treated. I could go on for days . . . Just be nice!

DISCLAIMER: I have no knowledge as to who did this to your car. I have nothing to do with keying your car. I just heard this story from someone else who told me the exact same thing. I think it's true and I live by that rule. I believe that you should to or at least consider what it's exactly trying to say. Sorry for the long post I just figured that you might want to hear the "myth" just in case it happens again . . . and it probably will . . .

Oooooh! Scarrrrry . . . Scarrry . . . Scarrry!

Last edited by CaptainKangaroo; 10-06-2003 at 11:50 AM.
Old 10-06-2003
Registered!!

nitehawk is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Fob,

Sorry to hear about your luck. The same thing just happened to my friend last week. He had to pay $400 at the Acura Dealership to get his door re-painted. It sucks when you have to spend money on things you were'nt planning for. Good luck with everything.
Old 10-06-2003
Registered!!

CUE2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
WHY would they key your car....??? I was thinking the same thing... you must have an enemy or something. My car has never been keyed, ever! not to my knowledge at least.
as for what Cap'n Kangaroo is saying, it's called Karma. If you do something to someone else, it'll come back to you 10 fold. (meaning 10 times worse) But definitely, definitely, definitely... if anyone ever took my spot for parking.... Better say goodbye to your windows cause it'll be SMASHED!!!!
Old 10-06-2003
Registered!!

well i can't really think of any enemy cuz i am always a friendly and easy going guy
but maybe hater didnt like the way my car look

my dad thinks is because my car is modified and it attracted attention for others' to keyed it

as for parking, i parked like in the back of parking lot where there are so many spaces so it is not an issue here.

as for cutting off ppl, i usually dont do that and if i do, i make sure it is a careful lane change with lots of space between my car and his car and most importantly i always signal when i changed lane

plus i dont even drive the civic now...it's my dad and sister that drive it majority of time

****....this sucks ***.
Old 10-06-2003
JDM wannabe

nme3 is an unknown quantity at this point
yah i hate *******s like that, my dads car got keyed within the first month he bought it and honestly hes a nice guy that never puts himself first. well if you beleive in all that karma then i guess the only thing you can do is hope he gets what he deserves for doing that to your car.
Old 10-06-2003
Registered!!

CaptainKangaroo is an unknown quantity at this point
To comment further on the matter . . .

I really don't think that it's a matter of "Karma". I believe that it all boils down to how we treat others in respect to life itself. I know, I know this is a conversation probably better saved for those "red' occassions with some of the good shtuff. However, we should treat people with respect and think before we act. I notice a lot of drivers who don't really care if they park in a handicap spot, heck . . . their only going to be like 3 seconds. But hey . . . look what happened to George in that Seinfeld episode. Moreover, look at those newer expecting mothers or child designated spaces. I have seen numerous times where many people disregard what they are to be used for just for a little bit on convenience. Well guess what, you have just inconvenienced somebody else who really needs that designated parking spot more than you ever will.

I guess what I am trying to get across is that drivers today have no repsect for others when it comes to driving "etiquette" if you could call it that. Moreover, people need to start to give a sh@t about hwo others' are treated. I have figured that it's pretty much hopeless in terms of what I would like to see happen but hey what can I do? Like the saying goes . . . small fly on a huge piece of sh@t. If the urban myth is true than I agree with whomever is carrying out those dirty deeds. Not that I justofy what might have happened or may happen to others' including my car but in terms of an ideology. Then I guess it really does boil down to "Karma". Sorry, I don't believe in turning the other cheek any more either.

Thanks for the rant.