Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Tech Day pt 2

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008
Turbo Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Tech Day pt 2

Well, the weekend after next I plan to install the new motor and tranny. The head will be done at the machine shop and everything should be good to go. I've also got some new cables and nifty little things to install. Anyone who wants to come by and help out, do some work on their own car, chill, whatever, is welcomed. I'll be working through starting next week and into the weekend, but I'll prolly get started around 10 or so on Saturday. Hit me up if you wanna stop by. We can grill out again and whatever....
Old 03-05-2008
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tech Day pt 2

Andy when are you getting retuned. I have off from March 18-March 23 as I'm transitioning to a new job. If you're still working on the car I dont' mind coming down and hanging out.
Old 03-05-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

i wish the arizona crowd would do this
Old 03-05-2008
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice

Originally Posted by andyman97
Well, the weekend after next I plan to install the new motor and tranny. The head will be done at the machine shop and everything should be good to go. I've also got some new cables and nifty little things to install. Anyone who wants to come by and help out, do some work on their own car, chill, whatever, is welcomed. I'll be working through starting next week and into the weekend, but I'll prolly get started around 10 or so on Saturday. Hit me up if you wanna stop by. We can grill out again and whatever....
Why are are you guys that really work on car in MD,VA,orDC
Old 03-05-2008
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pon55
Why are are you guys that really work on car in MD,VA,orDC
WTF are you trying to say old man?
Old 03-05-2008
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice

Originally Posted by robbclark1
WTF are you trying to say old man?
No one in NYS or near on 7thgen (or other7thgen sites) ever work on their own cars. Get my drift?

(and someday you too will be old)
Old 03-05-2008

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pon55
No one in NYS or near on 7thgen (or other7thgen sites) ever work on their own cars. Get my drift? I got yo drift. See?

(and someday you too will be old) and you will be dead
Old 03-05-2008
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough

Hi im highjacking andys thread...who wants Azenis 615 brand new 215-45-16!!!! let me know!!!
Old 03-06-2008
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

robs already old. didnt you know?
Old 03-06-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond repute

knowing me I'll stop by to help out, I also promised rides to a couple of you guys with that new gerry jdm fabtech mani

Davis are those the rims you pm'ed me about? if so you got's a pm
Old 03-11-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, Paul is a probably. Who else?
Old 03-11-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

umm i got some projector fog lights lol
Old 03-11-2008
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

blah, got work that day =\ ive reserved too many days off already lol. maybe next time andy
Old 03-13-2008
Registered!!

bomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond repute

I talked to davis earlier in the week he said he might come by and meet up cause I need to get some rims from him, I know he needs to get rims from justin first though so I'll stop by for sure but I don't know for how long right the moment. I should be free all day.
Old 03-13-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Grrrr... Losers. I agree with Pon55. Folks here don't know the difference between a box and a line wrench.

I'll use my mad telepathic powers to loosen all the cam grommets and tranny baffles from here though. Have fun with it.
Old 03-13-2008
Turbo Guru

Already done, but thanks. I just have to bolt almost everything onto the new motor now and drop it in. Manifold, downpipe and dumptube arrive back from jet hot this afternoon. Woot, can't ****ing wait to see how they came out.
Old 03-13-2008

Originally Posted by speedfoos
Grrrr... Losers. I agree with Pon55. Folks here don't know the difference between a box and a line wrench.

I'll use my mad telepathic powers to loosen all the cam grommets and tranny baffles from here though. Have fun with it.
Our area rocks for good people to work on cars!

Edwin
Justin
Paul
Andy
Rob - I sorta pretend I know what I'm doing
Davis and George just "supervise" most of the time
Tim shows up to do electronics because his k20 is always acting up
Old 03-13-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

hey hey now. i need to start attending these meets too. after all, i cant install springs alone haha
Old 03-14-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by robbclark1
Our area rocks for good people to work on cars!

Edwin
Justin
Paul
Andy
Rob - I sorta pretend I know what I'm doing
Davis and George just "supervise" most of the time
Tim shows up to do electronics because his k20 is always acting up
Hey now, after you left, I did my fair share of work... kind of
Old 03-14-2008
Registered!!

so what time should I show up? same time as last time?
Old 03-15-2008
Turbo Guru

Whenever you can Paul. I just got up. Gotta run to the post office to grab my mugen res. covers in a few, then coming back. Rob helped me out last night, we got damned near everything done. The tranny is bolted up, everything is on the motor, it just needs to be lowered and bolted in. It'll be nice to have a hand getting my wires cleaned up though. I'll give you a shout though.
Old 03-16-2008
Turbo Guru

Woot, the beast lives. Its running, no issues. Rob and especially Paul were great helps, made things go by so much quicker and smoother, thanks guys, I owe you both.
Old 03-17-2008

Originally Posted by andyman97
Woot, the beast lives. Its running, no issues. Rob and especially Paul were great helps, made things go by so much quicker and smoother, thanks guys, I owe you both.
Now off to JE for a tune? You owe Paul a lot more than you owe me...
Old 03-17-2008
Turbo Guru

Yeah, I guess we're kinda even after Friday afternoon huh? Lol.
Old 03-17-2008
Registered!!

i was there in spirit supervising