Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

7thgencivic Cook Out UPDATED 11/2/06!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
7thgencivic Cook Out UPDATED 11/2/06!!!

i was thinking of having a local cook-out somewhere around the VA/MD/DC area. maybe like great falls, sandy point, or something like that. food, cars, and football/basketball. cant beat that. anyone interested?

UPDATE*- I called Dave and Busters and we 4 of us under 21 can get in for every 25 year old. we can stay there until 11 go juice boxers!! guess you guys 25 and over have to be our legal guardians for a couple of hours. and since your our legal guardians you need to provide. can i have a dezod turbo kit? jk but yea, things are A-O-KAY!

ALRIGHT ITS SETTLED. The place to be is Dave and Busters at 4:00PM EASTERN TIME, not asian time so dont be late or try not to be. We will all meet at the top of the parking lot in front of it to do a small photshot, greet each other, and do other manly things that we do at car meets.

Rockville, MD 20895

Time: 4:00PM

List so far:
Me of course
Doctor
Dirty(maybe)
crazyasian
boiler(maybe)
casper
storm897
robbclark

Last edited by Curiouz_G; 11-03-2006 at 04:45 PM. Reason: updates
Old 10-03-2006
Type-Race
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Good luck getting something together since I think this forum is pretty dead most of the time. Track down the other rsx seat yet?
Old 10-04-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
lol not yet. i still have to buy my bi-xenons from mike. thats 550. and plus, i need 25 posts before i can look at their FS forum and junkyards are raping me UTB for it lol
Old 10-04-2006
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
I'd be down bro if it wasn't too far.
Old 10-04-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
yea i would go but thats far lol
Old 10-04-2006
Support Our Troops -Avenge 9/11

d-thug will become famous soon enough
same here, why not have it in MD or DC? like near the border
Old 10-04-2006
Registered!!

i mean anywhere within the area is fine as long as there are suggestions. i mean i dont mind putting all the details together but i just want to know if there is any interest in it
Old 10-05-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
lol not yet. i still have to buy my bi-xenons from mike. thats 550. and plus, i need 25 posts before i can look at their FS forum and junkyards are raping me UTB for it lol
i'll be interested once a date is set. if it conflicts with exams or something then i probably wont be able to come out, but i'll try my hardest.

speaking of bi-xenons, did you want to complete the deal during thanksgiving?
Old 10-05-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
i might b down for it but im not sure if i will b willing to drive 3hrs or more to get to the meet and then head bak down to school. this weekend wouldve been perfect for me since its my fall break but its way too early. but ill b lookin into this and a date is set or if at all.
Old 10-05-2006
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Might come, depending on time and location..
Old 10-05-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by dirtySAMURAI
i'll be interested once a date is set. if it conflicts with exams or something then i probably wont be able to come out, but i'll try my hardest.

speaking of bi-xenons, did you want to complete the deal during thanksgiving?
well, whatever time is fine for you is fine for me. just whenever your fall break is, come down and give me, dan, or calvin a call and ill come. i have the cash so it doesnt matter when.

jacking my own thread so back on topic. if i could get some recommended times thats best for everyone, i could make a spreadsheet of it and see which times are best suited for everyone. this part of the forum is usually dead so im trying to stir some life into it so just give me some times you guys would like and ill try and put together a date, place and location. and as for a long drive, im trying to figure out the locations of everyone that wants to attend so i can pick a place that will be good for all of us.
Old 10-07-2006
Type-Race

Make it around the Rockville area to make it easy for me...
Old 10-07-2006

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by doctor
Make it around the Rockville area to make it easy for me...
It's all about you to Doctor!
Old 10-12-2006
People point and laugh when I drive by. Plus I like men.

CASPER087 is an unknown quantity at this point
we should have it at patapsico state park right off route 40. im down i need to know the date and everything and time. if its in md and isnt to far from me then ill go but make a date and time and place and let me know.
Old 10-12-2006
Registered!!

alright thats one suggestion for a place. my other one was great falls park in va. as for a date and time, how about a weekend since most of us work during the weekdays? sunday people might have church so i dont want you guys to miss that :P so how about saterday? maybe the 21st or 28th of October? maybe around noonish.
Old 10-12-2006

pick a place but im not driving to va lol. if its somewhere in md that i know how to get to that isnt to far then ill go but out of state is a deff no no for me lol.
Old 10-12-2006
Type-Race

lol then it should be in Rockville, which is in the middle between upper MD and Nova. But all jokes aside, Great Falls isnt that bad. Casper, you'ver never been to Nova? Its not like you have to go to Richmond or anything....its right across the state line.
Old 10-14-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by doctor
lol then it should be in Rockville, which is in the middle between upper MD and Nova. But all jokes aside, Great Falls isnt that bad. Casper, you'ver never been to Nova? Its not like you have to go to Richmond or anything....its right across the state line.
ugh richmond. i hate richmond. i need to get out of this **** hole of a city.
Old 10-14-2006
Registered!!

its getting pretty dam cold. i just started noticing it 2 days ago lol. maybe we wont have a cook OUT but maybe a small get together and go eat instead how about that? less planning and easier for everyone. any suggestions on where?
Old 10-16-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Jeez, you guys make it sound like going to VA is a cross country trip.
Can't be the 21st. Edwin and I will be in Baltimore on the dyno.
Old 10-17-2006

butt dyno?

curiouz_g - check your PMs bish.
Old 10-17-2006

Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
Jeez, you guys make it sound like going to VA is a cross country trip.
Can't be the 21st. Edwin and I will be in Baltimore on the dyno.
you guys should meet up with me and chill or something. roll somewhere. i live in laurel. i got to catonsville alot. if you want to meet up let me know. for real we need to get this ish going. its getting brrr outside. we should just roll somewhere and get some grubbage and play hungry hungry hippos or something.
Old 10-17-2006

Originally Posted by CASPER087
you guys should meet up with me and chill or something. roll somewhere. i live in laurel. i got to catonsville alot. if you want to meet up let me know. for real we need to get this ish going. its getting brrr outside. we should just roll somewhere and get some grubbage and play hungry hungry hippos or something.
Justin lives in Alexandria, so just getting to Montgomery county to my place is a trip.

They are going to Agile Auto in Bel Air to tune their turbos...thanks to my recommendation! I rock! The dynos are dynapacks

Everyone should come to my house!
Old 10-17-2006

i could meet you guys there. me and my friend could roll up there he has a lancer rally edition
Old 10-17-2006
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
yay, turbo.
Old 10-18-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by robbclark1
Justin lives in Alexandria, so just getting to Montgomery county to my place is a trip.

They are going to Agile Auto in Bel Air to tune their turbos...thanks to my recommendation! I rock! The dynos are dynapacks

Everyone should come to my house!

Why does this sound like you're turning my tuning trip into a meet? Somehow I don't think Hill's gonna like that.
Anyways... I've got my hands full with a paper this weekend anyways. Chances are they'll be tuning my car, and I'll be writing while they're tuning... so my time this weekend is a bit limited.
Old 10-18-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
well not sure about the 21st cause thats kinda soon unless you guys plan on doin that, im prob not showing up. i can do the 28th since i can get things ready and head bak up on friday from norfolk.

seriously wat is with all you MD guys? NOVA is like a good 30 minute drive mayb an hr for some. guess most of you guys are sheltered and dont feel like gettin out much....hahahh.....i sure as hell dont care as long as im not driving like across md to get to a place. get the date set guys and have a place we can meet up. if we do plan on goin to MD for you sheltered kids, the nova guys should meet up some where and then all head up.

anyways im still up for the idea but this weekend is way too soon since i just got bak couple days ago from the fall break and just gettin set bak up. it might be a possibility but not 100% sure.
Old 10-18-2006
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
i personally like driving in VA.
Old 10-18-2006
Type-Race

I live in NOVA so its no prob for me
Old 10-18-2006

Originally Posted by skipbarber
i personally like driving in VA.
i bet you like it cause of the smooth(er) roads.

Quick Reply: 7thgencivic Cook Out UPDATED 11/2/06!!!