Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

7thgencivic Cook Out UPDATED 11/2/06!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
I'm gonna try to make it.... no guarantees, it just depends how the school work goes, thats about as good as I can do.
Old 11-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Storm897 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm 28.

Dont worry. Worst case scenario we would have to go out and back in multiple times to bring in people under 21.

Whats the alternative anyway? Chucky Cheese? =)

I'm sure everyone could get into there.
Old 11-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
^YES CHUCKY CHEESE!!!!! now that place is the ****. hahhah. yea im not too worried about it we can figure it out as we go.
Old 11-03-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
lol there are other resturants around there, like ruby tuesdays and such
Old 11-03-2006
People point and laugh when I drive by. Plus I like men.

CASPER087 is an unknown quantity at this point
Omfg Lets Go To Hooters!!!
Old 11-04-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
might b a stupid question but where do u guys stand on bringing friends along? is there a certain amount u want or it doesnt matter? i might b bringing a couple friends along or mayb just 2. i believe ones over 21 and ones 21. just askin just in case any of you guys didnt want any outsiders since ive known a couple forum meets that didnt want anybody except pplz on the forum.

Last edited by crazyasian; 11-04-2006 at 03:49 PM.
Old 11-05-2006

i say we go to hooters and when we order someone orders bubbly for us under 21ers
Old 11-06-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light
Im all about a meet in MD, NOVA or even SOVA. However I will not go if it is at hooters. There food sucks and is way over priced there. Why not actually have a cook out like the name of the thread says? It wouldnt be that hard to coordinate as long as the people that commit to go actually show up.

Last edited by sniperscout; 11-06-2006 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-06-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light
How about everybody who is interested in going put where they are traveling from and when they are available. If I can get some cooperation I will help spearhead the organizing of this meet.
Old 11-06-2006
Registered!!

wasnt this thing already settled on dave and busters? wats with all the sudden changes? cant b changin things on the week of the meet. i need to know wat exactly is goin to go down cause its all in the air right now to me.
is it still at d&b at 4pm this sat? or is it somethin different now?
Old 11-06-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

from what i understood it was still up in the air. Someone please correct me if i am wrong.
Old 11-06-2006
Registered!!

It was decided that we would go to Dave and Busters. Check the first post in this thread.

It would be more fun at Dave and Buster then Hooters anyways.

If you’re trying to go to Hooters to pick up chicks I would suggest trying somewhere else. If you want to see boobies, try a strip joint.

Last edited by Storm897; 11-06-2006 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-06-2006

well i hear you have to be 21 all the time now to go in so if thats true then i cant go
Old 11-06-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CASPER087
well i hear you have to be 21 all the time now to go in so if thats true then i cant go
There will be plenty of people 25 and over who can get you in. Dont let that be an excuse for not coming.
Old 11-07-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

Originally Posted by Storm897
Whats the alternative anyway? Chucky Cheese? =)

I'm sure everyone could get into there.
I have actually been carded at Chuck E Cheese. They didnt let me and my buddy in cause we were too old. I guess they dont like teenagers to go in without guardians.
Old 11-07-2006

Originally Posted by Storm897
There will be plenty of people 25 and over who can get you in. Dont let that be an excuse for not coming.
not an excuse its a reason de de dee
Old 11-07-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

So is the meet this Sat? at 4?
Old 11-07-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
dam schools been killin me so i had no time to check 7thgen lately but the all the info is on my first post. the 11th of nov. at 4 at dave and busters. i put the address up there too so mapquest it in advance.
Old 11-08-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

I will not be there. I will be in KY
Old 11-08-2006

chugster is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll try to be there on sat at 4.
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

still comin. a lil sick from something idk wat it is. taken a bunch of vitamins to kill it but as of now im still comin.
Old 11-09-2006
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
WTF is going on?!? crazy youngins...
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

its still 4pm at dave and busters. the addy is in the initial post. your coming right? we need a old timer there to get us youngins in crazy old people... soooo over the hill
Old 11-10-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
damnit dood. i'm going to ann arbor, michigan tomorrow. wont be back until sunday night

have fun guys. i always miss the freaking meets.
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

dam that sucks hey btw, were u there for the date auction thing and the after party at Sobe at VCU last week? i was there but i was so dam lost around there lol
Old 11-11-2006
Registered!!

still comin. feeling better but still popin vitamins. anyone in the NOVA area goin and want to meet up? my friends cant go b.c they are all busy. i say anyone around the fairfax area want to meet up we can prob meet up at a parking lot or something or even my house cause the highway is a couple minz drive to. let me know if u want to. give me a pm with a cell # or something nd ill hit u up. for the rest of you guys see u tommorrow at 4
Old 11-11-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
dam that sucks hey btw, were u there for the date auction thing and the after party at Sobe at VCU last week? i was there but i was so dam lost around there lol
dude f uck that ****. i was at the ofam party. you must've heard about it. we had people from vsa coming to our party, but getting kicked out cause we were too full.
Old 11-11-2006
Registered!!

well the meet turned out better than i thought. alot more people showed up than anyone there expected. wat was surprising was that there was another meet there, which was a supra meet but that was a really small one. ill upload a couple pics i tooked before we all departed from tgi fridays.

we should have another meet sometime when the weather gets warmer.
Old 11-11-2006
Registered!!

yea the meet turned out pretty good. thanks to all the guys that did come. i know i had a good time. next time, i plan on having a real cookout around late spring and beginning summer since everyones schedule is just so so busy. so yea, good times at the mid-atlantic forum. we got to meet each other finally and hung out, although i dont know what happened to storm. anyways, since were going to have a cookout next time, us juice boxers (GO US!) dont have to worry about a thing. and maybe then rob might have enough HP to make it there faster jk. later
Old 11-11-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by robbclark1
Each person over 25 can bring in 1-2 people under 21. I guess they figure the >25 year olds will watch the kids with juice boxes.

Unless they changed the rules.

Someone should call...not it!!!

Quick Reply: 7thgencivic Cook Out UPDATED 11/2/06!!!