Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

bought a condo!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
form3hide is an unknown quantity at this point
bought a condo!

Hey guys,

I bought a 2 bedroom condo in East Windsor today!

I'll be moving in sometime in late September! Only bad thing: I have no furniture, nor will I really be able to afford things for awhile (most of my savings went to the down payment)... so if you, or someone you know, are looking to get rid of couches, dinner tables, and stuff like that... please let me know!

schiano@gmail.com
Old 08-03-2005
Registered!!

halflife is an unknown quantity at this point
if you did not close yet, I may be able to qualify you for 100% financing, this way you can keep your money for stuff you need once you move in. Trust me there is going to be allot of unexpected expenses when you first move in. I bought my first house in May and have made over 200 trips to home depot, etc...
or if you already closed you can do a line of credit to help pay for furniture and stuff.
Let me know
and Congrats!!!
Old 08-03-2005
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
nice... now ur stuck as another house poor person. gl tho. i wanna get a house when im done college.
Old 08-03-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
congrats man! where did you find it? im in the process of looking for a condo now also, but in northern nj area...im looking through foxtons.com and craigslist daily. hahaha gonna go through an agent when im in a better financial position (have to move by new years though).

let me know how that whole process went and how come you went w/ a condo instead of a co-op...since those are way cheaper (but require more down payment).
Old 08-03-2005
Registered!!

BiGDoG is on a distinguished road
I'll Do 103% Financing, Make The Sellers Pay For Your Closing Cost. Pm Me :-)
Old 08-03-2005
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
Congrats man! That's just totally awesome. East Windsor isn't too far from me, and I bet I pass it on my way to work in Princeton. Call me up when I can come and see it!