Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

head unit install in NoVa

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice
head unit install in NoVa

Anyone know of any good places to get a head unit installed in NoVa or Rockville area. I've already searched the forums and can't find anything. It's for my cousin, and she won't let me install it myself. Thanks.
Old 12-30-2004
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by icedcoco
Anyone know of any good places to get a head unit installed in NoVa or Rockville area. I've already searched the forums and can't find anything. It's for my cousin, and she won't let me install it myself. Thanks.
Man your Avatar scares me man...everytime I see it it reminds me of Samari its really weird anyone else get this feeling too??????

Sorry im off topic its just a thought
Old 12-30-2004
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice
off topic, yes. but i can switch things up a bit. thanks for the opinion.
Old 12-30-2004
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
Samuri passed away if you didn't already know. I think that was his avatar
Old 12-30-2004
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
Go to Circuit City in Wheaton. See my fiancè Curt. I know he'll do it for you, although it's gonna cost you a little bit of $$. He'll do it on the side for ya.
Old 12-30-2004
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Cat
Go to Circuit City in Wheaton. See my fiancè Curt. I know he'll do it for you, although it's gonna cost you a little bit of $$. He'll do it on the side for ya.
Read what you posted very carefully!
Old 12-30-2004
Premium Member

i knew samari passed away. i had forgotten about his avatar though, so ill go back to my previous one.