General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Civic vs STI.......Honda WON !!! STI got OWNED

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diemos is an unknown quantity at this point
lol jesus you people are stupid, "Oh Man I wouldnt have done that".. "gee if they were gonna do that they coulda givin it to me"... hello! It was an accident.
Old 06-24-2003
GODLIKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
I will bet you anything....that it was the STI racing and the other person got away......

If you look at this pic

There is a long straight road with a light controling a 3 way intersection.

I bet the truck was making a left hand turn when it was stoped at the stop sign...and didn't judge how fast the STI was going and went to turn. The STI then t-boned the truck on it's left side smashing it to the other side of the road where it's located now....

Due to the intertia of the STI and the inability of it's driver or the car to steer properly it then drove into the oncomming traffic (ie Civic) having a somewhat head on with it. Luckly it seems that the Civic tried to swerve out of the way only mashing its right side because the STI was driving towards it....

So the Civic was not racing the STI because the STI hit the truck 1st...and then the civic...because how can a car side by side that is racing a civic have a head on with it...and t-bone a truck......

The other guy got away...!!!....THE EVO got WAY....hahaha