General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Breadbox

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003
The LA Clipper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
Question Breadbox

My wife wants to buy a Scion Breadbox (XB). Has anyone heard anything about it good or bad?

I told her about it about 8 months ago, and now that it has come out she likes how it looks. I have a Scion hat and T-shirt that I got at a car show when we first saw it in person and she had to check out the booth.

Pros and Cons of the car??
Old 06-24-2003
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
well its a toyota, so its got that going for it. other then that, Havent heard a thing.
Old 06-24-2003
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
The car is WAYYYYYYY underpowered I think. They aren't released yet, but like zzyzx said, it is a toyota. However, they are the first year, first model so they are bound to have problems.
Old 06-24-2003
Banned

sexcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
i've never heard of it, anyone have info on it?

i tried looking at the new concept vehicles they are putting out (maybe...) some look nice and some weird!

IE:
http://www.toyota.com/html/shop/look_ahead/pod.html
Old 06-24-2003
Premium Member

civicdude will become famous soon enough
I like the look of it....and it comes loaded with plenty of toys...
Old 06-24-2003
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by sexcivic2k1
i've never heard of it, anyone have info on it?

i tried looking at the new concept vehicles they are putting out (maybe...) some look nice and some weird!

IE:
http://www.toyota.com/html/shop/look_ahead/pod.html

Scion is another brand made by Toyota. Like Acura is to Honda and Infinity is to Nissan.
Old 06-24-2003
The LA Clipper

fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
Originally posted by robbclark1
The car is WAYYYYYYY underpowered I think. They aren't released yet, but like zzyzx said, it is a toyota. However, they are the first year, first model so they are bound to have problems.
Haha, it is for my wife so she doesn't really care about power, and it is only 15k so I wouldn't expect a rocket engine.

They have been released here in SoCal, and I have also seen a lot on the street lately.
Even though the model is in it's first year here, it has been out in Japan for a few years...so maybe they have worked the bugs out?
Old 06-24-2003
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
i hate the 'puppy bus'
Old 06-24-2003
I wish I was asian

cambo has a spectacular aura aboutcambo has a spectacular aura about

more on this thread
Old 06-24-2003
Registered!!

trashguy is an unknown quantity at this point
I posted on it earlier
Old 06-24-2003
Premium Member

civicdude will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by FALKEN
i hate the 'puppy bus'
Too Bad
Old 06-24-2003
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by civicdude
Too Bad