General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

OMG!!! This is funny!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2003
ThE CoRRupToR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
OMG!!! This is funny!!

LOL!! It was windy here yesterday night and it was blowing like crazy. And my neighbor couldnt get back in the house cuz the wind slammed the door shut while it was in the lock position. My mom forgot to close her sun roof last night, so all the leaves and stuff flew inside the car, LMAO. She didnt know till the morning and saw all those leaves. What crazy experiences you guys had with your cars?
Old 01-06-2003
x-factor

prototype is on a distinguished road
LEFT THE SUN ROOF 100% OPEN IN MY ECLIPSE DURING A SNOW STORM
Old 01-06-2003
Registered!!

jefff is an unknown quantity at this point
Hydroplane to 540 spin on the highway going about 130Kmph. Sucked.
Old 01-06-2003
Registered!!

white97ex is an unknown quantity at this point
67' oldsmobile 442 + snow banks = ownage
Old 01-06-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
mohawkboom is an unknown quantity at this point
read my accident thread
Old 01-06-2003
Registered!!

94civicsedan is an unknown quantity at this point
The roads were slick from the rain. The light turns green from the red light and the cars start to move. Then the cars all stop and im like WTF and i hit the brakes pretty hard to not hit the person in front. I was about and inch or 2 from hitting them.

The time when i messed with an Eclipse with Clear tails. I just looked at him and accelerated pretty fast at the light we were at. The Eclipse doesnt do crap and some dude in a Blazer is on my right. So me and him are going like 50 in a 40 and then we slow down at the light. Light is green we go normal speed. next thing we know, the Eclipse comes flying by us. hahahaa this is the funny part. We make a turn at the next light and what do we see? A cop car a few cars behind the eclipse. During the turn the light goes green and the cop turns on the lights and the siren and pulls over the Eclipse. HAHAHHAA ROFLMAO. Me and my friend were laughing our asses off. Usually ricers hangout in the Boardwalk parking lot between 10 and 12. And the ones who claim to have a GReddy Turbo and are out with a bunch of friends who are all prob juniors in high school hangout around 7. We followed them in my friends car. One of them said he had a Integra GSR. hahahha. Maybe it would of been nicer to drive around in that than his friends ugly looking Nissan.

Saturday night, some ricer with a ugly *** integra came in and was driving around. The same friend i mentioned above has A Camaro and he usually taunts or messes with Hondas and Integras. My friend opened his hood and stood by his car lol. Then he wanted to show off his whistling sound from his intake he had. He turns the car on and it sounded pretty cool but when he revved it, it sounded strange. I guess it was bc he hadnt driven the car for about a week. He hard wired his Cooling fans bc he didnt connect the wires correctly and it melted. and last night his battery got drained by it and he called for a jump but i wasnt home.
Old 01-06-2003
tRu
Registered!!

tRu is an unknown quantity at this point
I was driving through a nieghborhood and going about 65mph and a greyhound going faster than me ran in front of my car and i hit it. i stoped and my friend got out of the car laughing and yelled he hit the same dog while the owner looked at us..good thing that dog is strong..he wasnt hurt but did crack my front bumper....stupid dogs
Old 01-06-2003
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
I left my T-Tops of the Trans-Am one night and the next morning it was all covered in dew.

I have also spun my T/A across the highway and blew out both right side tires while i was at it. I spun in the exact same spot that my friend spun his Mustang right in front of my car.
Old 01-06-2003
Registered!!

SOHCScreamer is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: FlyRiceRacer02
I left my T-Tops of the Trans-Am one night and the next morning it was all covered in dew.

I have also spun my T/A across the highway and blew out both right side tires while i was at it. I spun in the exact same spot that my friend spun his Mustang right in front of my car.[hr]
how the hell do yo go from TA to a civic. isnt that breaking the muscle car code or something?
Old 01-06-2003
Registered!!

spike is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE]Quote
[hr]Originally posted by: SOHCScreamer
[hr]Originally posted by: FlyRiceRacer02
isnt that breaking the muscle car code or something?[hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Anyways one of the craziest experiences would have to be last summer. One day I dyed my hair blue and my friend dyed his hair red but it turned out bright pink. I was driving back to my house with my girlfriend next to me and my friend in the back. I never see cops on that road so I was driving normal and of course the day I dye my hair I get my first ticket. The cop walked up andjust stared at my friend and I. Finally he said,"is there any medical emergency I need to be aware of?" I was scared half to death so I said no. My girlfriend couldn't stop laughing the rest of the day. The ticket was only for doing 71 in a 55 though.
Old 01-06-2003
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
[hr]Originally posted by: SOHCScreamer

how the hell do yo go from TA to a civic. isnt that breaking the muscle car code or something?[hr]
I needed something more trustworthy than a Pontiac. Don't get me wrong, I loved that car but I wanted a new project that I could work on. I enjoy Sport Compacts. Sure they aren't as fast, but who cares. I still have fun with my car and that's all that matters to me.

Old 01-06-2003
Registered!!

SOHCScreamer is an unknown quantity at this point
i can just imagine a circle of F-body owners burning you at the stake in a bizarre ritual. lol.

how can you drop 4 seconds in you 1/4 and not be pissed? ****, it would suck for me if my car got any slower.