General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Nissan Murano

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2002
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Nissan Murano

The dealer down the street from my office just got one in, I must say... It looks really good. It has HUGE wheels compared to some of the other car/suv things, and they fill the fenders quite nicely. The back looks a little like the Z, and the front looks like.... Uhhh... I dunno. It's unique. It's got the same VQ35 as the Altima and a CVT. Stopped in and stuck my head in the window, it looks real nice inside. The seats are pretty good... not too hard, but not squishy. Simple looking interior but classy. And it's only $32 K fully loaded... About 6-8 K less than the MDX or RX300. Size wise, it looks to split the Lexus and the Acura. Unfortunately, i didn't get to drive it, but maybe next time.
Old 12-09-2002
Wicked Moderatuh
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, not bad. Does'nt even really resemble an SUV.
Old 12-09-2002
Registered!!

FutuRisticCiViC is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

more like a crossover between, van/wagon/car/suv watever da fock dat is it looks so damn weird.

i think the best "regular" (not big, not luxury) suv out there is the all new 4 runner and the pilot.
Old 12-09-2002
Registered!!

Crashoveride is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah they have some of those here too, saw them the other day, never stopped in yet, but they dont look half bad from the outside.
Old 12-09-2002
Registered!!

ALLcustom2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like a 350z station wagon... hmm...
Old 12-09-2002
Registered!!

DaCurryman is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it looks pretty nice. I've been seeing a lot of designs recently that are just too ugly IMO...but I definitely think this is nicer looking than the 2004 Maxima.
Old 12-09-2002
Registered!!

Shawn02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey---I have a Murano, the jacket that is.
Old 12-10-2002
Registered!!

ziggyziggy69 is an unknown quantity at this point
the reason why its so much cheaper than the rx300 and mdx is because the murano is not even an SUV, its a minivan so u gotta compare with the odyssey and sienna and such. the murano is just supposed to be for ppl who hates conventional minivans.
Old 12-10-2002
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
its not the best suv i have seen it but its ok i surely wouldnt buy it though
Old 12-10-2002
Registered!!

Frontierboy is an unknown quantity at this point
it's not a minivan, its a crossover SUV, and a damn good one at that. It shares the front engine front drive platform with the Altima, but is also available in front wheel drive or all wheel drive form. The V6 pushes 245 horses and then of course the transmission is the Xtronic CVT. There is also standard 4 wheel disc brakes with brake assist and electronic brake force distribution. Other performance options are vehicle dynamic control (vdc), a traction control system (tcs) and a tire pressure monitoring system.

info pulled from http://www.nissannews.com/nissan/200...no/index.shtml
Old 12-10-2002
Registered!!

n00dleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks nice IMO.
Old 12-10-2002
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
The dealership that I work for got their first one in on Friday and it is sweeeet. It is fully loaded with everything you could ever want, navigation system, BOSE system, you name it. Even comes with the 18's on it and the tires are so big you ballers could easily slide some 23's up under there. The power is much more than what I expected, much much peppier all around than the RX300. Yeah it does look like a grown up Z but luckily isn't as picky as the Z. 350 Z owners can't even check their own air pressure in their tires the car is so sensitive. The dealer must do all that. First impression of the Murano, not bad, looks kinda like a Saturn VUE on crack but doesn't look that bad, and the interior is simply awesome. Of course it does need a wing on the back, a body kit and maybe some graphics on the side to make me trade in my civic [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] for one. To bad it's $37k.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]