General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Me and the homey in the neon

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2002
O RLY
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
Me and the homey in the neon

Already posted this one or two places... but here ya go. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

On my way to work today, I had the top down, trying to enjoy what little sunny and warm (haha... 55 degrees is warm... hehe) weather we have left. I am moving through traffic, back and forth between lanes. I come up on a black neon with dark tinted windows. It was obviously a DIY job because there were more air bubbles trapped under the tint, than interns trapped under bill clintons desk. Rice.

I notice a small coffee can exhaust, though it looks more like just a tip. Rice. It's a gold tip. Pimp Rice. There are also silver chrome plastic wheel covers. Rice. Here's a tip... feel free to write it down. When ricing your rice, at least make sure the rice matches. Gold exhaust tip and chrome plastic wheel covers??

I get closer, and I notice the driver's window is down. I still can't see the driver, and start to realize why. In a much ghetto like thug fashion, I see a hand hung over the top of the steering wheel. The driver is basically sitting in the back seat, slouched over the middle, and sitting so low, that the only thing oncoming cars would see is a pair of eyes straining to see over the dash. Holy g funk batman, I think I see a ghetto wannabee.

Here's the best part. The steering wheel has a cover. It's orange. And black. And fuzzy. With leopard spots.

Wow.... okay, there is a race coming up here so be patient....

We pull up to a light, and he makes a move over and kinda cuts me off as I'm slowing down. Okay Homey, I can play dat. I move over to the lane he was just in (which also is wide open) and end up next to him at the light on the line. Though I can't see the driver, I believe he has now moved to somewhere in the trunk. But I can still see his hand. On the steering wheel cover. That's fuzzy. With leopard spots.

I hear a rev. Nice sound. Did it take you long to adjust your gold exhaust tip so it rattled so perfectly with a blip of the throttle? I hear a rev again. Tell me you aren't serious. I don't think 150 shot of Nitrous would give this guy a chance.... much less a clue.

The light turns. I sure as hell don't launch, just to save the clutch and tires. He launches and tries to scream away as fast as he can. Bam... he shifts into 2nd and gets a squeak out of the tires. Winding out 2nd, he slams into 3rd and gives it all he's got.........

Well I can only assume this is how his half of the race went, since I was already into another zip code.

Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

Crashoveride is an unknown quantity at this point
Ha ha, good one man, I wish I was there, these are the times when we all need to have vid cams mounted in the cars.
Old 10-10-2002
Su Mo

RSXtypeIvtec is on a distinguished road
hahah, gotta love your stories, so detailed!!
hahah what was he thinking? chrome wheels, gold tip, leapord spotted fuzzy wheel cover!! bwahaha[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

n00dleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice story! haha..
Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

JoeyCrack is an unknown quantity at this point
wow!! A gold exhaust tip......that's like 20 extra HP right there.... I'm suprised u beat him...lol Good Kill!!
Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

Izan is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-10-2002
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
Good story!!!
Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

pounds is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Though I can't see the driver, I believe he has now moved to somewhere in the trunk[hr]
LOL...hahahaha, thats priceless![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

SoNiCcIvIc is an unknown quantity at this point
Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Wait, a second, where's the race at? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-10-2002
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
You want even more of a challenge and thrill? how about I give you my civic, and you give me your s2k, and then when you race guys like that, it'll be more challenging and fun for you? Drop your car off at my place tonight at 6 please.
Old 10-10-2002
O RLY
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
[hr]Originally posted by: nookiemonster
You want even more of a challenge and thrill? how about I give you my civic, and you give me your s2k, and then when you race guys like that, it'll be more challenging and fun for you? Drop your car off at my place tonight at 6 please.[hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

Ichiban is an unknown quantity at this point
That's classic. It always irritates (sp) me whenever people drive like that, I don't know why. But he must have been a fool to do that. Whenever I pass a person with a nice car thats faster than me I just give him the Sometimes I nod. A neon is not really a challenge to a civic either unless the thing has a turbo or something but most neon drivers don't put turbos, that put stickers and other stuff like the fuzzy steering wheel cover that gives them massive hp.