General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

the honda "H"

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ricerocket is an unknown quantity at this point
the honda "H"

jsut saw the new accord 2dy on the street...i noticed how much larger the front "H" elmbelm is comapred to teh last gen ..same thing with vis and crv's....does anyone else notice this?
Old 10-01-2002
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
I've noticed a larger emblem on a Civic that drives the opposite was as I do on the way to school. I thought at first that it was aftermarket, but its an old lady that drives it, and I doubt she'd bother.
Old 10-01-2002
jro
Registered!!

jro is an unknown quantity at this point
larger emblems seem to be the new trend these days. for example, has anyone seen the new emblems on the caddy's? i.e. the escalade--it's as big as a dinner plate!
-jro
Old 10-01-2002
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
[hr]Originally posted by: jro
larger emblems seem to be the new trend these days. for example, has anyone seen the new emblems on the caddy's? i.e. the escalade--it's as big as a dinner plate!
-jro[hr]
That reminds me... we've got a lot of black 'posers' who think they're rappers at my school. And some guy pulled up in a mid-90's GMC debadged 2-door SUV that had knock-off rims (the kind that keep spinning) becuase they spun on just the momentum they gained. Then on the front of it... Caddy symbol. Some black guy was like "Dayum... when'd they start makin dose two do' ESCALADES."

p.s. don't even try to label me racist, I just don't like stupid people.
Old 10-01-2002
El Pinche Turbo Mexicano

CivicMexicano is an unknown quantity at this point
Not that any one would care but for example the 2002 Odisey has a lager one thant the 2001 model.............
Old 10-01-2002
Registered!!

BlackSI is an unknown quantity at this point
ya i saw the accord at the dealer, the "H" is huge
Old 10-01-2002
spoiledsteph

[hr]Originally posted by: white2K2EX
[hr]Originally posted by: jro
-jro[hr]
That reminds me... we've got a lot of black 'posers' who think they're rappers at my school. And some guy pulled up in a mid-90's GMC debadged 2-door SUV that had knock-off rims (the kind that keep spinning) becuase they spun on just the momentum they gained. Then on the front of it... Caddy symbol. Some black guy was like "Dayum... when'd they start makin dose two do' ESCALADES."

p.s. don't even try to label me racist, I just don't like stupid people.[hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] that made my night man.....thanks
Old 10-01-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: white2K2EX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: jro
-jro

p.s. don't even try to label me racist, I just don't like stupid people.

that made my night man.....thanks [hr]

i second that...
Old 10-01-2002
7thgen guh chee

JohnnyLee is an unknown quantity at this point
The H is getting bigger
Kool sig ricerocket
Old 10-01-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Kool sig ricerocket[hr]
i thought it was kinda funny....
Old 10-01-2002
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
All the logos are growing. The 350Z, Altima and the new Max all have huge logos. The VW logo has increased atleast 3x since the last Generation, the new Phaeton logo has to be about 6" across. It's all about recognizing the brand.
BMW, Porsche, Ferrari, etc... Don't have to, because everyone knows what it is. But now since everyone elses cars are starting to look alike, the logo must be made bigger to tell the difference.
Old 10-01-2002
Registered!!

SoNiCcIvIc is an unknown quantity at this point
I personally like the H emblems on the S2000's steering wheel... *the edges are sharp*.
Old 10-02-2002
Registered!!

[hr]I personally like the H emblems on the S2000's steering wheel... *the edges are sharp[hr]
well i like the h on our steering wheels...it looks better than the 6g's
Old 10-02-2002
jro
Registered!!

jro is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: ricerocket
[hr]I personally like the H emblems on the S2000's steering wheel... *the edges are sharp[hr]
well i like the h on our steering wheels...it looks better than the 6g's[hr]
right on. i love my emblem on the steering wheel. it's too bad, though, it's bent and can't be replaced (or so i've heard)
-jro
Old 10-03-2002
Registered!!

how did u bend it?