General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Couple of Kills

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lstmrbls is an unknown quantity at this point
Couple of Kills

I am really excited and just could not resist posting about it.

This past weekend I was in Daytona for the Pepsi 400. My friend and I had a great time the morning before the race in traffic. We went around dragging for about an hour. My first kill which is my most exciting was a BMW. It was a small i series. I don't know the number though as I never was behind him to find out. It was an early '90's model and sort of resembled the CRX. He pulled up next to me and started reving his engine and he peeled out away from the light, I didn't. Then when his car hit second, his tires barked, I switched to second with a powershift that didn't squeal my tires but gave me a boost of speed throwing me ahead of him. From then on I was pulling away from him. And I know he had an auto because he had both his hands on the wheel but I was still excited about it. It was a BMW after all.

My second kill was nothing exciting. It was some punk kids in a Mitsubishi Diamante. I had no trouble taking them and leaving them far behind me. My third kill was sort of fun. It was a Dodge Dakota Sport. He had some racing stuff on it but I don't know what all exactally. I took him off the line and got a fairly good start on him. I was figuring since he had a V6 and I only have a 4 that he was going to take me in top end but he gave up before that happened and I just strolled away from him.

Those were the only real races I got. The rest of the time people were trying to annoy my friend and I (we were being a bit annoying with loud music and obcene gestures). I just wanted to share with the rest of you. I had fun.
Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
devilvtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats, most people on here will demand to see pics or flame you, but I am here to say nice job