General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

TODAY!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IonRays is an unknown quantity at this point
TODAY!!

TODAY..i got rear ended..aint that great!!!!
Well..driving off to school i decided to take rt18
theres traffic asusuall every morn..but today some
skinny @sshole kid rammed my rear end..***** frukka !!!!
with his gheay @ss looking 4door eagle dunno wut the type of freak it was..dark redish car
bastard i know he was tryin to catch up to me..in traffic? I hit the brakes coz this truck suddenly hit his brakes..i stop..i watch my rear view see this @sshole like his takin off the 1/4....."I was like thinking anytime now" ..."hit the brakes!!!!" but this idiot slammed the brakes so late like i wasnt there..then WAM.."i was like hmmmmmm bodykit" I go out to check it..no damage at first..The kid was like soory gosh gosh duhh duh.. SINCE im a nice guy..i just told him to becareful next time.. and let him go..
Later i checked it again, i did spot a small damage like a screw joint pierced through the bumper..not a big deal..i also check inside its good..

The reason there was so little damage coz of civic high rear end and his car after brake frontend tipped down..lol..i thought my bumper was goin to shattered at his velocity..but HONDA just another battle scar...im just worried about my magnaflow cat.

Old 06-10-2002
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
really? same thing ahppen to me this morning.. traffic in front of me slam their brakes.. so i slame mine.. lucky no1 hit me.. i was really close to hittin the guy infront of me.. man ive only been driving 10 months and this the first time i experience my ABS... their musta been and inch between my front bumper and his rear...

too close of a call for me.. = /

not to mention yesterday some guy slams his brakes becuase i sorta sped up quickly.. *but this is due to us entering highway*.. he was driving really slow.. so i goto the left lane (3 lane highway) he cuts off two other ppl and then cuts me off.. and slams the brakes again..!!!.. now im like wtf.. i goto the center lane.. this azzhole slows down and drives next to me for a second.. and pulls into my lane.. making me go into the right lane.. just barely miss slamming into a grand cheroke.. *which by the way woulda creamed me.. then we contunie to go for a lil more.. and he throws a beer can out the window at me.. finally he gets off and ways bye to me

man.. wut a fuqqin jerk off.. drunk azz **** [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 06-10-2002
Wicked Moderatuh
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
Pinche Teenagers !!!
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

CIVICMAN67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it just me or is there alot of accidents going on lately!
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

MikeyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Is it just me or is there alot of accidents going on lately! [hr]
I think as the summer approaches, more kids get to use mommy and daddy's car, especially if they are off to college. No offense to anyone, but I think that when you pay for your car yourself, you are way more inclined to take better care of it. (No reckless driving, paying more attention, etc...) The same holds true for insurance. I also think people geting their licenses need better training. I know when I was SUPPOSED to take driver's ed years ago it suckek. It didn't matter though, because the driver's ed teacher thought I drove well, and told me I didn't have to take it, just gave me the blue card.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

Crashoveride is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]I think as the summer approaches, more kids get to use mommy and daddy's car, especially if they are off to college. No offense to anyone, but I think that when you pay for your car yourself, you are way more inclined to take better care of it. (No reckless driving, paying more attention, etc...) The same holds true for insurance. I also think people geting their licenses need better training. I know when I was SUPPOSED to take driver's ed years ago it suckek. It didn't matter though, because the driver's ed teacher thought I drove well, and told me I didn't have to take it, just gave me the blue card.[hr]
My thoughts exactly, Drivers Ed sucked for me, I didnt learn a thing.

Also is it just me or is this the second time someone has had another @ss throw a beer can at their car.......